Saturday, January 14, 2012

My Beautiful Gift And Blog Candy!




OK, I know your jealous!!! HA! Can you believe what a wonderful gift this is! This beautiful one of a kind handmade frame was made and given to me by Joe Rotella my dear friend and owner of Create & Craft. He also was just named a Design Team Member for US Art Quest. Congrats Joe! But most of all thank you for such a lovely gift. I found the perfect place to hang it where I will see it everyday and often. This really really really is one of the nicest art pieces I have ever received. The poem you put inside is how I feel about our friendship. You are a blessing in my life and it is a privilege to be your friend. Lee and I are so fortunate to have you and Joe M.(and Betty) in our lives. Lee said to tell everyone "He likes me best that's why he put my favorite bird on the frame!" What can I say about my Lee...you gotta love him!

My pictures aren't as good as the one on Joe's site and he did a video on how he made it. You just have to check it out!!!

SO here's the deal. Go to Joe's website(the link is here on my blog on the right sidebar...Create & Craft) Then leave a message on his post letting him know I sent you and on this post letting me know you stopped by his site. I will put your name in for a wonderful blog prize! :0) (I promise it will be worth your time if you win!!!)

Now don't forget I still have a SUPER HUGE BLOG CANDY that I will be posting on January 29th! You won't believe it till you see it!!! :0)

I'm still a bit under the weather but I just was biting at the bit to share this with you and was waiting for Joe to post the video. :0) And by the way if you see anything you like that he carried in his store let me know when you post back here. You may never know it may just be something you could win! hehe

I can't wait to see how you liked his video and website!

Till my next post, I hope you are all well, warm and loved.

14 comments:

  1. What a beautiful gift - it is stunning! I watched Joe's video, which made the process look so easy! Thanks for sharing this with us! Jill S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe is amazing, isn't he?? His video makes it look so easy. And, in addition to all that talent, he's a wonderful, caring person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous gift. I watched Joe's video and I may try to make one. Hope you are feeling better and I can't wait to see your next blog candy. TFS

    Babe
    youiesmom@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT video and BEAUTIFUL frame! What a special friend he is to you! Hope you are feeling better now.
    Hugs,
    Debb

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to Joe's blog and watched the video. Just beautiful! I want to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness .. been looking at the site and blogs over there .. wonderful!!! Unfortunately my download is to slow for the video at the moment ... but have bookmarked it to look again at the start of the month.

    What a lovely gift!! I'm glad you are feeling a little better... hopefully you will be 100% very soon.

    xoxox Big Hugs ... Carly

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh yeah and as for what do I like over at his store EVERYTHING!

    xoxox Carly

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK, Shirl, are you going to do this technique that Joe did? Once you perfect it (and you will) I'm sure you will share your knowledge with us!

    Jeanne S.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Shirley!
    I wanted to thank you again for the wonderful blog candy. I am so touched by your generosity to your blog followers. It was such a nice surprise when I got home from a bit of a holiday with my Mum. I love all the stickers and would like to see how you used the snow markers.
    Hugs from the UK!
    Batia(Tia)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I traveled via cyberspace to Joe's page, which I totally enjoyed. I especially liked the video and believe I will have to give the picture frame craft a try soon. Thanks for sending me that way, and you are lucky to be the recipient for the frame! Toota-loo, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sending me to Joe's blog to watch the video. It is absolutly beautiful and he found the perfect person to give it too.
    Thanks Shirley,
    Michelle C
    mlcain0202@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah, finally able to post again! Thank you! I watched Joe's video. What a great idea. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Shirley I am so happy to be able to post again I hope that your blog carrier has all the bugs worked out now. I am so glad you let people to about Joe's blog. He's frame is amazing I will have to give that a try very very soon. Mary G

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Shirley,
    Amazing frame, probably even more so in person. I've signed up for Joe's Red Letter Journal class to learn how to make this frame myself. Thanks for sharing!
    Karen
    remsbergk@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete