Friday, January 27, 2012

Lee & Jasper Draw Blog Candy Winners



Hello my dear blog followers!

Since I was giving each person a draw for each comment on my blog and Joe's, I really didn't know how to do it by a numbered post (random.org) so I just put names on paper and let Lee draw. I do hope you will all think that was fair. :0) They had fun, especially Jasper!

Congrats to Lyneen, Batia and DeeDee. I will get you packages out on Monday. (I would do it tomorrow but I will be at a all day crop with my sister)

Don't forget to stop back on Sunday to see the BIGGEST BLOG CANDY I have ever given away! I tell you this is the way to start out the new year!

Take care and I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!
Stamping hugs,
Shirley

13 comments:

  1. Hi Shirley, I must say I think Jasper wanted to pull a name. Congratulations to all the winners. Lee and Jasper did a fantastic job. Mary G

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOOO! I swear I've been avoiding the blog candy posts! I didn't want to be greedy after having won TWO already o.o

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. what WONDERFUL helpers you have, Shirley!! Such an adorable family ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations girls!

    Thanks once again for another gorgeous Blog Candy Shirley... what a great idea to do a video :)

    I love how the whole family gets involved :)\

    xoxoxo Carly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Ladies! Enjoy the goodies!

    Jeanne S.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how adorable! It was so nice to see your "helpers" and Jasper is just so cute! Hugs to you all!
    Debb

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW... I AM SO EXCITED.... I CANNOT BELIEVE IT.... THANKS SO MUCH... AND THANK YOUR DH FOR ME!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi....Lyneen, i am agree with you. Think, this site is so cool!

      Delete
  8. How cute was that!!! What a great idea. Jasper got so excited. Congrats to the winners!!!

    Babe

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really liked the way you drew names with Lee and Jasper helping. Jasper was adorable patiently waiting but I think he wanted his turn to draw. Too Cute. Hi Lee nice to see you. Hope you are keeping warm, I will be giving Shirley more Hot chocolate mix on Saturday. Yummy and creamy hot chocolate to enjoy on these cold days. Diane M

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jasper is too cute. Hi Lee, good to see you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think Lee and Jasper doing the drawings are perfect - that way you have the whole family involved in your blog :)

    Lee - a hint, next drawing think LINDAN :)

    Congratulations to all.
    LindaN

    ReplyDelete