Monday, January 30, 2012

Glitter On Acetate By Amy Day





Oh how I wish I was a better photographer when I get cards like this! Amy made this beautiful butterfly using glitter on acetate. This card has amazing layers of textures from the embossed and inked background layer to the popped up sentiment. But the butterfly adds major WOW factor! Does she know how to bring the bling or what!

If you would like to see a better picture of her card and more details check out her post on Create & Craft(the link is here on my blog). It shows cards using the technique of the month for Card Club that meets the first Sunday of every month. I think you will enjoy not only her card but some of the others from the card swap group. I joined last month so I am so excited to meet with all the guys and gals Feb 5th at Red Letter Journals in Grove City, Ohio. If your in the area you should check it out. It starts at 3pm. Maybe I will see you there!

I would like to also say thank you so much Amy for the card. It was such a wonderful surprise! I love it! :0)

As always I wish you time to be creative but most of all time to stamp!

Till my next post...

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! This is beautiful .. going to have to head on over to her blog and check it out. Would love to learn how to do something like this!

    xoxoxo Carly

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow went and checked out how she made her card ... how clever!

    it looks so effective!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Amy. Absolutely beautiful butterfly. Nice job.

    Babe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never seen anything like it before. Wow Beautiful

    ReplyDelete