Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Winner of the Blog Candies Are...

First I want to thank each and everyone of you for your wonderful comments. I enjoy each and everyone of them. So let's get right to it! All winners were drawn by randomdraw.org.

Blog candy #1 the winner is #18 Tia T.

Blog candy #2 the winner is #6 April

Blog candy #3 the winner is #9 Sumi


The 11 extra prizes go in this order(so after the first person chooses we go to let the next person choose and so on till all the prizes are picked...I hope that makes sense)

#1 is BG
#2 is Michelle C.
#3 is Babe
#4 is Stampo
#5 is Dee Dee
#6 is Carol L.
#7 is Lisa(Lisascraps)
#8 is Jennifer R.
#9 is goconuksgo
#10 is Jill S.
#11 is Linda N.


NOW FOR THE BIG NEWS!!!! I HAVE 5 EXTRA PRIZES AND SO I KEPT DRAWING NAMES :0)

These are a surprise so you will not know what you are getting (but it will be nice...I promise!)

The 5 names drawn are:

#1 Joe R.
#2 Denise
#3 Diane M
#4 Carly
#5. Jeanne


Please contact me at my email address to let me know where to send your prize. And for those of you who have won the 11 extra prizes As soon as BG picks it will fall to each consecutive person. I will let you know as prizes are picked so you know what you have to pick from. :0)

my email is: Stampinshirl@aol.com

Congrats to all the winners.

12 comments:

  1. Thank you Shirley, I'll be emailing you right now. I'm happy to win anything you are offering. It's always a great treat. Merry Christmas!!! Congrats to everyone too!!

    Babe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Congrats everyone!! With that many prizes I think EVERYone was bound to win :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! My dogs and I are very excited. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hooooooo!! Thanks Shirley ... so excited to see my name on the surprise list ... yip yip yippppeeeeeeee :)

    Congrats to everyone ... and a big big big ... actually gigantic thankyou to you Shirley!

    xoxoxox Carly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shirley, I can only say THANK YOU so much.This is such a blessing to win so many wonderful products.I will be able to do so many amazing crafts with these gifts.I will email you right now with my mailing info.Again THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Shirley for blessing me with so much.Tia T.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe I won!!!! Emailed you my address! Can't wait to get my goodies. thank you so much, you made my Christmas spirit rise to a higher level!!

    Again, thanks so much!!
    Sumi Parcells

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOORAY!!!!! Congrats to all the winners, me too! Thank you, Shirley!!

    Jeanne S

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank You Shirley! You just made my weekend. Have a Very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to all the winners & a very big thank you to Shirley for her generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!!! what a great way to start my day! Thank you Shirley!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was so excited about my blog candy, it is the one I wanted the most. Love you Shirley

    DianeM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shirley,
    Got my stamp yesterday. I love it!
    Thank you so much.
    LindaN

    ReplyDelete