Friday, December 23, 2011

The Sheer Joy I Feel










How grateful I am to have so many loving friends here and in blog land! Today the mail came with this package. (I covered your address Debb) It was so unexpected, just like Babe's and Carly's cards and gifts. Maybe that's what makes them even more special!!!

Isn't this easel card lovely. The pine cones look and feel real and the glitter berries on the branches make it feel so festive. But when I saw the snowman I squealed with joy!(Lee says I've been doing a lot of squealing around here lately. HA!) Lee was watching me open it and he said "Wow, did Debb know you collect snowmen?" I just laughed and said "Best friends know you like a book!"


Let me tell you a bit about my friend Debb. I got to know her online in a stampers weight loss forum. Now Debb is just near her goal weight. She is so pretty and looks great. From our first email I was amazed how much we had in common. She is one of the busiest people I know and yet she always has time to talk if I call.(which I should do more...she always knows it's a sign I'm cheating if she hasn't hear from me in a while...LOL) She has become someone who has been my biggest cheerleader in me losing weight and getting healthier. She is such a talented crafter. Not only does she do just about any craft you can think of she does them all exceedingly well! :0) But most of all she has listened to me laugh, cry and worry. But most of all she is an honest no nonsense kind of friend. She tells me it like it is. And believe me when your trying to lose weight you need someone who isn't afraid to say what you need to hear. I think of Debb as more of a sister than just a friend and can't wait till she has some time off to come and visit.

I think what I like about all the friends I have made online and even locally is they are all each unique and wonderful people!!! My friends you are the SHEER JOY I FEEL!!!

So Debb, thank you doesn't seem as big enough words but please know from the bottom of my heart, I loved my gift and love you for all you have done for me this year. May you have a wonderful Christmas and a New Year filled with all you need and want. Take care and I'll be calling you this evening!

Hugs to you all my dear sweet friends. I appreciate you all sooooo much!

Till my next post...