Saturday, December 17, 2011

Shaker Card Video

Hello dear stamping friends!

I hope you will enjoy this video on doing a shaker card. I don't think I was so clear on the instructions but I hope you will be able to get the basics. I'm so worried about making the videos too long with basic stamping, layering or adding bows. So I try to have most of the pieces together. Do you think I should make the videos step by step? Let me know what you think. I would really like to know how to improve my videos.

I forgot the colors used to do the face, hands and legs. I used Blushing Bride marker for the cheeks and Copic #31 for the skin tone and the hair was done with Soft Suede marker.

Sorry about the spot where I start laughing. My sister and I had so much fun doing the video and if you listen carefully you will hear my husband (Lee) in the background laughing and saying "cut"! I guess you can tell I'm still learning how to do these videos. :0) I'll be posting another video in a bit.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer.

As always, I wish you time to be creative but most of all time to stamp!

Till my next post...

1 comment:

  1. I loved the video!!! It was very clear and easy to follow. I especially loved the giggles .... made me giggle too. It makes it more personal.

    Thankyou for a wonderful video ..... xoxoxo Carly

    ReplyDelete