Monday, December 5, 2011

My First Christmas Gifts! Thank You Carly & Jeanne!


I have to tell you having this blog has been such a blessing in my life! I have met so many new and wonderful men and women who are so talented and well, simply awesome! My cup runneth over!!! :0)

There are no words to describe the sheer joy when one of my dear blog follower and friend sent me vouchers to get stamping supplies! I was so touched at her generosity. Carly (who has an awesome blog "Shelby In Colour" which I have posted here on my blog) is from Australia. So what better way to send a most appreciated gift!

Carly, you are more than just a blog follower to me. You are a dear friend and your gift to me means more than you will ever know. As you can see everything arrived today! I wish you could have seen Lee's face when I was squealing with joy showing him each item and describing the cards I am going to make with everything! I don't know if I'm going to get any sleep tonight! I just want to play with all the new stamps and paper.

Did you see I got one of the ATYOU SPICA pens you had mentioned in one of your blog comments. I think I may have to have them all!And of course I had to have a cute dragon stamp. Every time I use any of these awesome stamps I will think of you! :0)

I also got a animated Christmas card that each day plays a different Christmas carol and shows a different scene in a little village. Lee and I have been enjoying it so much. It's fun to see what each new day brings. It was sent to me by Jeanne. She is in our stamping group and has become a good friend and someone I admire for her talent and great sense of humor! Love ya Jeanne! :0)

Most of all each day is like Christmas when I can read all the wonderful comments, tips and encouragement from all my blog followers. Each and everyone of you adds joy and spice to my life! Thank you again from the bottom of my heart for your kindness and generosity!

Till my next post...

5 comments:

  1. MWA .....
    I'm so pleased you got such lovely goodies :)
    and yes my eye was drawn to the dragon stamp .. he he he.

    Can't wait to see what you create with your new things.

    Your words are just gorgeous Shirley .... my eyes are a little moist ....

    For those blog followers reading this ... you all know what a generous, fun and talented woman 'our' Shirley is and I'm so pleased that I have been able to bring joy and excitement ..... after all Shirley has made me squeal with joy more than once when I have been to check the letterbox!

    xoxoxoxox Big Hugs to you Shirley...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO What great goodies!!! Now, when do we get to see you again! huh? huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shirley, thank you for all the smiles, laughter and love you share with all of us! I am glad you & Lee like the village, it's a lot like the small German village where I used to live as a child. Enjoy, my friend. Hey, that has a nice ring.

    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely gift and a lovely post you wrote.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Yay Yay!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete