Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My Cup Runneth Over!








What a wonderful ride starting this blog has been. I have "met" the most amazing people here in my area and across the globe! I feel like the most loved and appreciated woman on the face of the earth. Life is good! And you my dear blogger friends helped! (sounds like a shake & bake commercial...LOL)

But on a serious note, there are no words to express how each and everyone of you have made such a difference in my life. Your comments, ideas and suggestions are so appreciated! I have enjoyed getting to know you all a bit more with each comment. And I have to say I think I have the worlds most generous and wonderful blog followers!!! You all ROCK!!! You have helped me think out of the box and re-energize my love of making cards. I am even starting to scrapbook again!(believe me my earlier tries were nothing to brag about!)

And most of all you have made me laugh literately out loud! You have some of the best senses of humor around. And let's face it we live a lot longer when we laugh! And for the times when I couldn't laugh (like when little Kitty Karma was put to sleep) I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kind comments and emails. I know some may say the world is a scary, cold place and the news reports so much sadness but having this blog is a constant reminder that there are more good people out there than bad! And you my friends I think are cream of the crop!!! :0)

I have started getting so many wonderful cards but yesterday I was blown away when I got home and this card and treat box awaited me! They are from my dear friend Babe. I met her here on my blog and she is so talented. You may remember her card I shared on an earlier post.(Oct 3, 2011) Well this card is beyond exceptional!!! Her inspiration for the card was from Glenda's Blog. I don't know where to begin about this card.It opens up with 2 inside sections. The weight and feel of the card are luxurious. I have never received a card like this before. I have to admit my eyes were pretty moist when I was looking it over, thinking of all the details and thinking of the time it took you to make it. It truly is an amazing card! The loving way you wrapped it in the cellophane bag was worthy of this card. It was a present in itself but you didn't stop there! The box is so professionally done and the candy treats are wrapped perfectly even! the outside of the treat box is so cute right down to the little jingle bell on the cuff of the stocking! I don't want to eat the candies because there so pretty! Of course that doesn't mean I won't eat them in moment of weakness. HA! :0) Thank you Babe for making my day! Well, really the whole week! It is appreciated more than you will ever know!

To all you my dear friends I wish you Happy Stamping! Don't forget to stop back on Saturday for my latest videos. I have two cards I think you will like. A shaker card and a really cool card made with punches.

Take care till my next post...

5 comments:

  1. You are so welcome Shirley. Thank you for all the kind words, and for your generousity throughout the year. You are a real treasure and it has been truly my pleasure to get to know you too. It still seems odd to see my cards on the internet. I'm a little embarrassed, but glad you liked it so much. Looking forward to your video on Saturday.

    Fondly,
    Babe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babe! this is totally sensational!!!!!!
    and I agree with you totally about Shirley ... I love getting emails and seeing posts from her because she always makes my day.

    Shirley .... you are as sweet as those treats in that gorgeous box.

    Merry Christmas to everyone (I know we are not quite there yet .. just getting into the Christmas spirit)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again to you Babe for allowing me to post it. It is just too fabulous to keep to myself! I just wish everyone could actually hold the card and feel the texture of it. I meant to ask you where you got the soft velvet ribbon on the inside? Even though you may feel a bit embarrassed, isn't it cool to see it! Thanks again for the lovey card and gift.

    Thanks Carly! I know what you mean about just getting into the Christmas spirit. Now if it would just stop raining here(again today) and give us a bit of snow...ahhhh...instant Christmas. :0)

    Thank you again for all your kind words. All I can say is BOY am I BLESSED!!!

    Have a great day and I'll be back on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shirley, I want you to bring this card to stamp night so we can all feel it up! LOL! It is beautiful. Paula

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paula...you are so funny!!! I'll bring it and the treat box. Of course it will probable be empty. HA! When is the next get together? Last Friday? I better get with Diane. :0)

    ReplyDelete