Sunday, December 4, 2011

It's Blog Candy Time!









PICTURED ABOVE ARE THE EXTRA PRIZES! :0) KEEP READING FOR ALL THE FUN DETAILS!

Hello my patient blog followers :0) I got my camera back from being repaired. Sadly I lost a bunch of my sister-in-laws 40th surprise birthday party pictures. :0( But at least it didn't end up costing as much as we thought. I can only say I WILL be more careful with my camera from now on! LOL So let's get to the fun stuff...

It's time again for some fun blog candy. I love the holidays! And I am going to do 3 separate posts for 3 separate blog candy. That way you will have a chance to win one or all! :0)

What you see on this post are the extra gifts I will draw from those who did not win the main blog candy. So as you can see there is not only 3 big prizes but 11 extras! So 11 people will still win something. Let's face it with 14 prizes you have a good chance of winning something! :0) Here are the details of the extra 11 gifts:

glitter color wheel "winter 1" from PK Glitz and static free brush(love this!)
3 pc Tim Holtz distress ink Season series "winter 2011"
a Riley and company stamp(Mrs Clause, snow ski, hockey, snowman, snowball or Santa in the chimney)
Sizzix 4 pc embossing folder set(birds and reindeer set)
Sizzix 2 pc embossing folder set(branches & snowflakes set)
Sizzix 2 pc embossing folder set(flower & snowflakes set)

I will post all of the 3 blog candy prizes this evening. (around 7pm) I am also working on a fun video of my Christmas card to the girls in my local card group. I'll have to post it after I get them mailed out and they have time to get them. I'd hate for them to see them before they get them. :0)

So if you answer the question below I will give you an draw on these 11 little gifts posted here on this blog!(please post answer on this post)

What technique or techniques would you like me to do a video on?

As always I wish you time to be creative but most of all time to stamp!

Till my next post...(or should I say my next 3 posts this evening! hehe)

20 comments:

  1. Hi Shirley, I would like to see a video on a watercolor technique. Thanks for your blog. I really enjoy following you and you cards!! Enjoy the holiday season. Lisa Sabula

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know what I'd like to see... coloring with chalk.. I'm not so hot at it -- believe it or not! and I keep thinking "Why doesn't she USE all these amazing products instead of giving them away" ;) So I'd also like to see you draw your own name from your prize box! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shirley,
    Oh my, these are the extras? Wow, as I've said before you are the most generous person I know. I do feel as if I actually know you from the posts. I'd also like to see some watercoloring techniques. I love the look of water colored flowers. Also anything on distressing paper be it background or edges. I'm not too good at that.
    Thanks for the chance to win. It is always such fabulous candy.

    Babe
    youiesmom@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shirley,
    Your blog candy is amazing and all I have to say is wow to the extras that you are giving out.
    I would like to see some of your tricks you use for stamping with the different techniques. I am new to stamping and would love to learn anything new that you can teach us. You are such a wonderful and generous person who I know loves to pay it forward.
    Thanks for the chance to win and for all the great things you can show us.
    Michelle C
    mlcain0202@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. SHIRLEY, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO DO THAT PINK ROSE ON PG.181 OF THE BIG BOOK, AND ALSO THE DISTRESS INKS DEMONSTRATED ON HOW TO USE.
    M.M.

    marypudd1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! How exciting! You are too good to us!!!!

    A video ... can't wait ... my internet is super slow at the moment so will have to wait for another week to watch it (hehehe been doing to much blogging and used all our internet up!)

    As for a technique to show us .... I heard that you can put tin foil through an embossing machine and then colour it ??????

    This sounds really interesting ... have you seen it done before?

    Thanks for the many chances to win.

    xoxoxox Big Hugs from Carly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shirley! How about a video on using the PK Glitz glitter. It looks amazing!!!!

    April

    ReplyDelete
  8. Any stamping technique, special projects, flower soft. Jill S. (BuckeyeJLS@aol.com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shirley,
    You sent me a card early in the year that had multiple colors on it - it looked very fallish and you said you would teach me the technique. I think you used a brayer (?) I would love to learn that technique - dont know what it is called.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Shirley This is wonderful blog candy.I would like to learn how to use the brayer. I have seen so many cards with this technique.Marilyn G.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think a video on using glitter would be nice, too. Hope you're doing good!
    Clickersister

    ReplyDelete
  12. You had made a card in the past using all different colored paper. You folded each piece to a certain angle and made a cardinal bird. It was beautiful. I would love to do that!
    BG

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would like to see how best to use a light box. I have one and I seem to never get very good results with it when I use it.Tia T.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would like to see Iris folding. Thanks for a chance to win.Nancy Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've never used Spica pens and would love to see you incorporate them in a video.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! All this stuff that I (just like the rest of us) really need! Can you do a video on brayer use? Thank you!

    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  17. Different background ideas on cards would be interesting to see.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would like a video on how to use glitter. I always end up wearing more than I get on my project! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is too bad to hear about the lost photos but at least the cost wasn't too much to fix the camera.
    I enjoy the cards where you include dry embossing. I would like to see that featured as a technique in a video. I picked up the fixings to make to make the snowman bags you featured in your 1st video. I think they'll be a holiday hit with the kids especially.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would like to see a brayer technique.I like to use onyx and stampscape stamps but can never get the backrounds right like they show on there web sites.Tina

    ReplyDelete