Sunday, December 4, 2011

Blog Candy #1













OK, IF YOU HAVE NOT READ MY OTHER BLOG POSTS OF TODAY(4 IN TOTAL WHICH INCLUDES THIS ONE)...PLEASE START WITH THE ONE TITTLE "IT'S BLOG CANDY TIME". IT EXPLAINS HOW I AM DOING THE BLOG CANDY THIS MONTH INCLUDING SHOWING ALL THE EXTRA PRIZES I HAVE THIS MONTH.

Now for the big Christmas Blog Candy! I hope you will all think it is a awesome as I do. I tried to use all your suggestions from my earlier poll on what kind of things you would like to see in the prizes. I think I covered most of them! :0)

This blog candy prizes includes the following;

28 12x 12 double sided papers
2 12 x 12 journaling squares(the back of each has a design too)
2 sheets green with candy cane trim around the border of the shaped paper
1 12 x 12 die cuts(oh so cute!)
2 glittery cardsock stickers (fancy frills and icons)
1 4pc pack of Bazill perfectly pleated trim(1 each of white, green, black and red)
1 Hero Arts Clear Stamp set (Very Merry Christmas)
2 doodle twine alphabet stickers(1 green and one red)
1 Inkadinkado 2pc clear stamp set (Kissy Dear Mini) I just love this one!!!
4 pc scrapbook adhesives set in a cute little bag
1 Martha Stewart punch all over the page punch (Aspen Flurry Pattern)
1 Martha Stewart Holly Punch
8 little doodle-pops cardstock stickers(a penguin, tree, Santa, elf, snowflake, wreath,reindeer, and my favorite a cute big headed snowman!)
1 20pc boutique buttons
1 4pc striped buttons
1 84count mini jewels
1 18pc boutique brads
2 Minds Eye Twine(1 green and 1 red)
4 20yard rolls of doodle twine(colors swimming pool, bubble gum, limeade & cupcake)
1 white glitter ribbon roll from American Crafts(a lovely soft glittery white)
7 bottles of Stickles(colors Turquoise, Golden Rod, Candy Cane, Diamonds, Fruit Punch, Silver and Lime Green)
1 Marvy Snow Marker(this is so cool!!! I will have to do a video on this product)
12 color set of crushed velvet flock(I think it's like flower soft?)

Ok, now to tell you how to win. :0) As usual you just need to post an answer on THIS POST for the following question:

What is the one scrapbooking or stamping tool you would love to get?

Mine is a die cutting tool I can use with my computer. I haven't quite figured out which one but they are having a class at Red Letter Journals and they are going to go over all the die cutting machines from Cricut to I think it is called a Zinger? Then I will decide. I just know I Need one! hehe :0)

I can't wait to see your answers on this one!

Good Luck to you all!

Till my next post...

24 comments:

  1. I'd love a die cutting machine that worked with the computer myself! Oh, Santa...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have a new cutter, like the black cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you.... I think those of us with creative minds to make our own images sure could rock the scrapbooking world if we only had all the tools!! I've heard the Pazzles is fantastic.. and they /seem/ to have a pretty good payment plan.. @ $600 it's a hard pill to swallow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Shirley, This blog candy is so fabulous I can't stand it. All the things I love punches, twine, stickles. And so much more. Thank you Santa for being so generous. I don't own a cricut or anything like it. Don't even have a clue which one I would want. Probably something real basic to start with. You are smart to look them all over and then decide. Mine would have to be based on price. I couldn't justify hundreds of dollars for a scrapbooking tool. Again, thanks so much for offering this fab candy.

    Babe
    youiesmom@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shirley - This is over the top and outstanding blog candy! WOW!
    As for a tool I would want. I own a cricut and have the Design Studio but I too would like to learn how to use it or get a die cutter that will cut all the fabulous svg files you can find on the web. I have not done too much research but I heard some of the items out there now are way expensive.
    Thanks for the chance to win
    Michelle C
    mlcain0202@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WELL IF YOU NEED IT I MUST TOO!! LOL LOL

    THE CANDY LOOKS SCRUMPTIOUS LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shirley, I am with you. I love my big shot an my cricut, but I have heard that the one that hooks up to the computer and doesn't need font oar anything... Everything is on line and you can make a die cut of anything. Thanks for your blog, it is awesome!!!! Lisa Sabula

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Shirley ... wow what a huge and fabulous candy!
    Those papers look so fun .. the little elves are super cute.
    It certainly looks like you had fun shopping for this stuff! Everything matches wonderfully!
    Oooohhh a crafter's dream!
    Hmm the one Stamping or Scrapbooking tool I would like to get. Well I would love to get a cutter/trimmer that cuts straight and neatly. I have 4 different ones and none of them are great. Any suggestions?
    xoxoxox Carly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Shirley! Great blog candy! It isn't exactly a tool but I would love to get the new Tim Holtz Cargo case. I love the way it opens up and has all the trays to hold goodies! It is just my style!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great blog candy!!!!! I would love a new die cutter. I adore my cricut, but would like something without all the stinking carts!

    April

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOO Now this is a tough question!! My ZING! electronic cutting machine will be here any day...so, I can't ask for that...32 thicknesses of material, no cartridges, 8 times faster than a Cricut, laser alignment...MM Can't wait to show it off at Red Letter Journals in January....so, I would have to say....... a printer that can handle 12" sheets! That would be the ticket!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I recently bought some of the We R Memory Keepers Sewing wheels and floss. I would like to have more of the same to complete my set, as well as the faux stitch stamps. Jill S.
    (BuckeyeJLS@aol.com)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!!! I'll get a cavity with all this blog candy!!! I would have to say that you can always use Martha Stewart punches - love 'em love 'em!! And of course Tim Holtz stuff.

    Sumi Parcells
    sumi1956@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Shirley,
    I have "coveted" Denise's Tim Holtz's Vagabond. I already have a Cricut and Big Shot - but that Vagabond keeps "haunting" me :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. The new Sew Easy Ribbon tool would be great along with the "ZING"

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, hard question! I was thinking the Big Shot Pro, but I may change my mind after reading all these comments!
    Clickersister

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an amazing blog candy this month!!! You can have so much fun with this! I would love a cutter also, such as a horse, butterfly, or different flowers! BG

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Shirley I would like to see punches. There is a company that sells a punch or punch packages that will make certain flowers. They even have a book that tells you how you can use each.Marilyn G

    ReplyDelete
  19. I know this will sound funny but after running out of envelopes twice in a week I would really like to get envelopes in diffrent sizes. I know I'm new to this but envelopes are so hard to find and they are one thing I am always running out of.Tia T

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow--that's a tough question. Maybe the Grand Calibur by Spellbinders. I don't have and have never used the Spellbinder dies, but the cards I see that have been made using them are so elegant!! Of course, this would lead to accumulating all the dies that go with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. There aren't too many tools that haven't found their way into my stash, but I would love a Grand Caliber die cutter. I have the Cuttlebug, use it quite often, but wish for the larger sized die cutter. I have the Cricut Imagine (still haven't used it), the original Cricut and the Xyron die cutter. I agree with Sumi, all this candy is going to give us cavities, oh, wait, I already have dentures....so, I'm safe!

    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Shirley =) Thanks for always doing such fabulous giveaways !!! I'm with you, I would love a die cutting machine. I think I would go with a Silhouette Cameo. I'm getting tired of hand cutting stuff and buying embellishments lol (ok maybe not the buying embellishments stuff). Thanks again =)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my such an incredibly generous giveaway (you have a huge heart) and this huge stash has so many pretty goodies with tons of embellishments to decorate to your heart's delight.
    If I could be granted one wish for a scrapping/stamping tool it would be the new Silhouette Cameo digital cutting machine. I have heard many good things about it.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow what fantastic blog candy! The one thing I use the most and can always use another is a really nice paper cutter. Nancy E.

    ReplyDelete