Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Winner of the Blog Candy is...

I just wanted to say how fun all the comments were this time. It brought back so many happy memories for me and has helped put me in the holiday spirit! I can't wait till you see next months blog candy!!! :0) So without futher ado.

Congratulations to the following winners:

First draw went to # 9 Jill S
Second Draw went to: #1 Lisa S

So Jill if you would let me know which one you would like and let me know where to send it I will get it mailed out as soon as I hear from you. :0)

My email Address is: Stampinshirl@aol.com

I drew 2 more names for a couple of bonus prizes and those are #2 Debb D and #11 Linda

Again Congrats to all the winners. And thank you so much for all your wonderful comments. I appreciate each and everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Lee is in bed and couldn't help me put that Randomdraw.org on the post. I had a blog follower,Becki, explain how to do it and I thought I did it right. But it didn't show up! gggrrrrr! Never fear I WILL figure out how to post it! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners. I know you will enjoy your goodies.

    Babe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the lucky winners .... you will love what Shirley sends you!!! Shirley .. you are a sweetheart and thanks for the chance to win.

    .......I'm currently making a card with some papers I won from you a while ago!!! It is for one of the DTs I'm on ... so won't be posted for a few weeks ........ Couldn't have made such a great card without your help so MWA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to both winners I know they will both be very happy when they get their packages. Shirley you are so caring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pleasant surprise to win one of the bonus candies!

    Thank you,
    LindaN

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I was so excited to find out I won. I was out of town for the weekend and forget to check on Monday when I got home. Imagine my surprise when I came home from work to find a package!! You are so sweet. Thank you again!!!
    Lisa Sabula

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Shirley! Thanks so much for the bonus prize! You're so sweet! Hugs, Debb

    ReplyDelete