Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Blog Candy Update

Hi everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving(for those of you who celebrate). We had family come in town and visit. It was so nice. Then on Saturday we helped throw a surprise Birthday party for my sister-in-law who turned 40 this year. I just rested the last couple of days. Now back to my regularly scheduled life! LOL :0)

When we came home and I was unpacking all the stuff from the birthday party my camera was damaged! UGH!!! I have no way to post pictures of the blog candy. I took my camera in for repair and will have it back on Friday. I will post the blog candy on Friday. So sorry for the delay.

It has been raining here the last two days and so we can't run our furnace since we have water in our vents(again!). Thankfully we have one working toilet(for now). I can't run water to do laundry or do dishes. And showering is only as long as the water starts to stand in the shower stall! Hopefully we will have this sorted out next spring. Till then all Lee and I can do is laugh about it. I wish my camera worked so you could see our cat Woody looking down into the vent since you can hear the running water in it. :0) He is such a hoot! Anyway, I have to take my laundry up to the laundromat...ugh. I guess the one thing good about it is that you get everything washed in less than an hour! Now to get my rear in gear! :0)

Hope you'll stop back Friday for the blog candy. I think you will all enjoy it!

Till my next post...

4 comments:

  1. I wish I could stop the rain for you. I had so much fun sharing time with you. I am not sorry that Lee and I won a game cards. If there is anything that I can do to help let me know and I will be there. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( ... at least you are laughing about it all.
    I hope your camera doesn't cost to much to be repaired!!!!

    xoxoxo Great Big Hugs!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my I can't believe all the rain we got. It is not spring coming right. I thought it was Winter coming.
    Love you bunches. DianeM

    ReplyDelete
  4. With all the damp & cold, is Lee warm enough? I know his internal thermometer is colder than ours. He doesn't have the extra layers under his skin!!! Take care & hope to see you soon!

    Jeanne Szabo

    ReplyDelete