Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Winner of the Blog Candy is...

Is #9 JVH(still can't figure out how to put the widget from randomdraw.org on my blog...grrrr!) I'm not sure who JVH is but would like to thank you for all your wonderful comments you have made on my blog.

I have one extra package of scrapbooking papers and embellishments and matching stamps set and that goes to # 13 DeeDee. And DeeDee since you are a follower of my blog I have added an extra packet of trinkets and chipboard stickers that go with the papers. It's my way of saying thank you for following my blog. :0)

Congrats to you both. If you could please contact me with your mailing addresses I will get them out first thing on Monday morning.

And to all of you who commented, please know how grateful I am for your input! It is going to help me put together a fabulous December Blog Candy! And remember I post a new blog candy on the last Sunday of every month. Wait till you see this months!

Stop back soon I will be posting some awesome swap cards, cards I have received and some I've made. I got a lovely card today from a wonderful blog follower. It is so beautiful...can I post it Babe? You did such a great job!!! All I can say is I have the best blog followers!!! You guys rock!

Take care and I hope you are all having a great weekend.

Till my next post...

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the lucky winners! You will love your prizes ... Shirley is so generous!

    What are Swap cards? hmmmm guess I will find out soon. Will be back later to check them out.

    Weekend is ok here ... my football team lost the Australian Football Grand Final :( so a bit sad there .... but my daughter went to a Birthday party today and had so much fun ... so very happy :)
    The birthday boy loved his handmade wrapping paper and card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners. Glad you got the card Shirley. You can post it only if it shows up good on screen. I'm still learning.

    Babe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shirley ! I can not belive that I won. I must say that even my husband was shocked. Shirley I am so happy to be the winner of your blog. I do not have the words to express how happy you have made me. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I will email you now with my address.JVH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Shirl, if you have Vista or Windows 7, all you have to do is use the Snipping tool to cut out around the Randomdraw.org box and save as a picture, then post it to your blog. Hope that makes sense. LOL

    If you have any questions about doing that, drop me a line at happycardfactory at gmail dot com

    Happy Card Encouragement Factory

    ReplyDelete