Friday, October 7, 2011

Explosion Card...For Paula :0)








Hi Everyone!

I got an email from a very talented stamping friend, Paula(hello Paula!). She shared a link with an explosion card and thought we should do one like it. Well, I don't remember who taught this class but I did learn to make it. :0) So I thought I would make a couple using the decorative paper and stickers that are currently in stock at Red Letter Journals in Grove City, Ohio.

Hope you like them. I think maybe doing them on black cardstock was not such a good choice. I wish I had used orange.

Which way do you like best. The little pocket inside or popped out to use as the front of the card?

Well, sorry this is so short but I have a very sick kitty and need to get cleaning up some around here. It's funny how sweeping, dusting and dishes don't seem all that important when someone or a pet is ill. :0)

Take care and have a great weekend. And as always I wish you time to be creative but most of all time to stamp!

Till my next post...

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about kitty. I hate when my babies are sick.(That's my kitties, Youie and Stormy) Hope he/she is better soon. Love your cards. I like the pocket inside myself. Both are fantastic. Hope you have a great weekend.

    Babe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor kitty! Gorgeous card! I would love to try this ...
    Sorry about brief comment .. I have a sick little girl! We have spent a whole night in emergency and then a whole day and most of the night in childrens ward ...... I've spent it covered in vomit ....lol (crazy laughter because I'm so tired!) Will be back tonight to read your post a bit better and see what else you've been up to.......xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shirley! I just wanted to say I like the first card "caught in a web of friends". It makes you smile when you see it.Mary G

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so understand a sick pet.... love the card! Either way is fantastic the paper you used just pops on this card. Oh and thanks for stopping by!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these cards! Can't wait to try this! Thanks Shirley for the special lesson at RLJ!

    ReplyDelete