Friday, September 30, 2011

Winner of the Riley Blog Candy Is...

It just so happens that I have enough "Riley" to go around! So each person who was kind enough to leave me a comment will receive a Riley cling mounted stamp!

But the big prize donated by Tonya of Red Letter Journals and Joe Rotella of Create & Craft goes to...LISA! CONGRATS! Your the big winner!

If everyone could please contact me at:
Stampinshirl.aol.com
by Sunday 5pm to claim your prize.

Here is what I have for each person:

Lisa...big prize

Debb...back of the stamp set of all 3 styles! (I drew your name 2nd)

Diane M...popping Pumpkin Riley and a back of the card stamp(I drew your name 3rd)

Carly...Bouncy Ball Riley

Babe...Witch on a Broom Riley

Denise...Baking Riley

Lyneen...Trunk Riley

Jamie...Fortune Teller Riley

Michele...Snow Globe Riley

LindaN...Motorcycle

Tia...Safari Riley

Mary T...Wheat Riley

Tona...Bouncy Ball Riley

I know I had comments from Joe and Amy (both who work for Riley & Company. And Joe donated the stamps for the big prize.) But, I want to thank you for you wonderful comments and when I see you on the 8th for card class I will have a small surprise for you both! (I just can't leave you out!)

Don't forget tomorrow evening I will be drawing for the "scrapbooking blog candy". So I will be back with more winners! Thanks again for all your comments and taking time to check out my blog.

I'll be posting some fun fall cards from a swap I am in with some stamping friends that meet the last Friday of every month. I know you will love them!

Take care and as always I wish you time to be creative but most of all time to stamp!

Till my next post...

11 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Shirley. Just sent you an email.

    Babe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirley, Thank you so much, you are so kind to share so much. I will send you a email. Again thank you. Tia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Shriley! You are just so sweet! Thankyou so much .... will send you an email now.
    Big Hugs for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful way to start my Saturday morning! I can't thank you enough & I also think it's extra special everyone was a winner.
    p.s. I'm off to email you now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo Hoo! I love Baking Riley! Thanks, Shirley!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sent you an email, thanks for being so generous with all you gifts... I am going to love Stamp Riley!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Shirley! I sent you an email with my info. I will be a the card class on Sat 10/8 at Red Letter so you do not have to ship. Thank you so much for making my weekend:)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Shirley! I LOVE the Fortune Teller Riley stamp! :0)

    Jamie
    jcrowe31@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for everything Shirley you are so kind. JVH

    ReplyDelete
  10. Riley has arrived!!!!! thanks so much~~~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shirley,

    I got Motorcycle Riley - he is sooooooooooo cute.
    Thank you so much.
    LindaN

    ReplyDelete