Monday, September 5, 2011

The Winner of the Blog Candy is...

I am so sorry I was unable to post a winner yesterday. The lighting storm took out our internet and we just got it back.

I still can't figure out how to put the widget I made for the draws on this blog post. But if you would like to check it out you can see it at random.org it was drawing #7,415. I put in for entrants 1 thru 19 and the winners are:
1st place...#15(Mary)
2nd place...#14(Anonymous...hope the OSU game was fun)
3rd place...#4(Kelly)
4th place #2(Babe)

So Mary, you have first pick and so on. My email address is Stampinshirl@aol.com. I'll keep the winners informed as to which prizes have been picked.

Congrats to all the winners! I want to welcome all the new visitors to my blog and thank you for the great ideas and all your posts!

Since I had a mess with not being able to post I am putting together 2 more blog prizes to draw later tonight. I will post the pictures of the blog candy and winners later. (I am drawing names from those who didn't win this one...so if you didn't win one of these 4 you now have a second chance for more fun gifts.)

Thank you all so much for your patience and understanding. I'll be posting more new card ideas in the next few days.

Take care and as always I wish you time to be creative but most of all time to stamp!

Till this evening...