Sunday, September 18, 2011

My New Sponge Dauber Holders




Ok, I have become obsessed with organizing not just my craft supplies but everything in my home! I just don't want the clutter and find it so hard to be creative when I'm digging around for supplies even down to the most used items like my sponge daubers. I can't tell you how many times I have used a dauber thinking it was one color only to ruin a project! Well, this holder was the answer to my prayers! And can you beat this grid list to put inside. I'm singing now...can you hear me..."I'm in Heaven!" LOL

I added some of the decorative paper from Stampin Up. I just love this button paper. I am going to add some cute establishments to the top. Probably from my new big shot die from Tim Holtz with a sewing form, pincushion, spool of thread and of course buttons. :0)

Well, I just had to share my fun new little find. I bought it from www.scrapbook.com, it's from Gary Burlin Co. I may have to get a couple more and some sponge daubers to give away as blog candy! (They are only 4.74 each! what a deal)

Ok, it's way past my bed time. hehe So as always, I wish you time to be creative but most of all time to stamp!

Till my next post...

5 comments:

  1. What a great tip. Thanks for sharing this. I only have a few sponge daubers, but they are never where I can find them easily. It's very annoying. I'm going to look into this. Thanks again.

    Babe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirley, What a great find. I must say that this will save me so much. I have 2 cats and they think that daubers are the worlds greatest cat toys. Thank you so much for sharing your find. I think I will be ordering 2,one for my inks & the other for chalks. Kathy S

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! That's awesome!!! I have to have one!!! Sometimes, I wonder if I love scrapbooking or buying and organizing my scrapbooking supplies more. I spent a very happy hour Friday afternoon organizing my solid card stock. I took each color and made sure the same colors were together. I then put them in order from darkest to lightest. Each color now has 3 sections - 1) Shades with multiple colors, 2) Shades with only 1 sheet, 3) Specialty (i.e. glitter, cordinations, etc.) I separated each with a piece of white paper. It just makes me feel soooo relaxed . . . wwwoooooosssaaaahhhh . . .

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love organization, but I just don't seem to have enough time or space to accomplish anything. The daubers look so nice all organized. I think I'll get some now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful plan for your daubers. I too like my supplies organized so I can easily access them and keep on the task at hand of being creative.
    Currently I house my daubers in weekly pill box organizers but I'm limited to 7 daubers per container. I may just have to check out scrapbook.com.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete