Sunday, September 25, 2011

More Blog Candy!!!






Ok, I hope you liked yesterdays post of blog candy. So here is the rest. This is a complete coordinating set from Stampin Up's current Catalog. I love Stampin Up's 80lb. pure color cardstock. I am including a new pack of all the colors that coordinate with this designer series paper.

It includes the following(13 items):

1 6x6 Designer Printed ring album "Chateau" ($10.95)
1 pack Side Notes (die tags and shapes) 24 pieces ($5.95)
1 pack Designer Fabric "Beau Chateau" 3 pieces each approx. 27"x18" ($9.95)
1 pack Antique Brads (20 brads 4 each of 5 designs) ($5.95)
1 12piece pack (2 each of 6 double-sided design) paper "Beau Chateau" ($10.95)
1 40 sheet pack of Very vanilla cardstock 8 1/2 x 11($8.50)
1 24 sheet pack of Pink Pirouette cardstock 8 1/2 x 11($6.95)
1 24 sheet pack of Marina Mist cardstock 8 1/2 x 11($6.95)
1 24 sheet pack of Early Espresso cardstock 8 1/2 x 11($6.95)
1 24 sheet pack of Crumb Cake cardstock 8 1/2 x 11 ($6.95)
1 Smooch Spritz Very Vanilla ($4.95)
(Not Stampin Up but included)
1 12 pack Glubers assorted sizes($4.99)
1 12 pack Glubers 2 inch size($4.95)

A total value worth $94.98! I hope you will like the Glubers. you can see a video on You Tube on how to use them to make fabric flowers. (can you see my first try at one? hehe) The papers are so soft and lovely. I am actually working on making one of my own. It really lends itself well to all the old tin type family photos I have.

And if you are a follower of my blog I will be including 2 extra surprise gifts that also coordinate with the set. :0)

So to be entered to win just answer the following blog candy question on this post.

What is your favorite scrapbook size to use? 6x6? 8x8? 12x 12? Other? (hint: this will help me in picking out my super scrapbooking blog candy for December!)


I can't wait to read all your answers. I also want to thank you again for being such loyal followers of my blog. I know it's been slow going for me but you are all so encouraging and it is inspiring me to keep it up and keep improving my blog. :0)

I will be drawing for this blog candy on Saturday October 1, 2011. Good Luck!

Look for some soon to come weekly features I have planed. :0)

As always, I wish you time to be creative but most of all time to stamp!

Till my next post...

23 comments:

  1. Hi Shirley, you are too much!! I am hoping for some time to work on my Christmas cards very soon. As for scrapbooks - my favorite size is 12x12. I find it hard to get very many pictures on smaller sized pages :) Have a great day. Miss you!!

    Lisa Sabula

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite size is 12 x 12 also. I have used 7 x 7, 8 x 8, and 12 x 15, but I always go back to the 12 x 12. Wow, this blog candy is awesome! Great choice!
    Hugs, Debb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, like the 12x12 size. I don't like pages to look too cluttered so this seems to work best. I'm loving your blog candy. That dsp is fabulous. Thanks so much for a chance to win. You are so generous. I think there's a place for you in heaven!!

    Babe
    youiesmom@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. 12x12 is my choice. I prefer clean and simple in all scraping I do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I first started out, about 11 years ago, all my books were 8 1/2 x 11. Then I started using 12x12 and that has been my mainstay ever since. Occasionally I will make an 8x8 as a gift. You have fantastic blog candy and a fantastic blog, Shirley. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shriley ... these are gorgeous! I'm going to have to have a try and making some flowers, I'll show you mine if you show me yours .... I'm sure our first attempts will be hilarious :)

    Anyway my favourite paper size is 12x12 because if you have to cut it up for cardmaking or SB page mats etc you wtill have some left over to co-ordinate or use again. It's always sad when you have gorgeous papers .... and then you run out ... but at least something even more gorgeous is created from them.

    Thankyou once again for the chance to win ... you are so generous!
    Love and Hugs
    Carly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Shirley! It was great meeting you yesterday. Thank you for the kind words and encouragement:) I was excited to learn about your blog and had to follow it right away.

    As for my fav size, I do all of my larger projects (i.e. vacations, Christmases, etc.) in 12x12; but I've also used 8x8 for smaller occasions such as a graduation, a retreat, etc.) It all depends on the amount of pictures. I do like 12x12 for the amount of room it provides because I'm a bit obsessive with the amount of pictures I take:)

    I'm off to explore more of you blog! Very excited!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Shirley,

    I have always done 12 x 12 as I like to get a lot of photos on each page as I have trouble throwing pics away.

    I have done a couple of 8x8 for my husbands dirt bike adventures and I like that size because they are faster to finish :)
    LindaN

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Shirley,

    I like 12x12 pages most but have also done a couple of 8x8's and liked them because I could finish those albums faster :)
    LindaN

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Shirley, I would like to say that I like the smaller sizes. It can be hard to find stuff to fill every 12 x 12 page for a whole scrapebook. Thanks for the chance to win Nancy E.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Shirley I like the 6x6 albums. It gives me plenty of space for my pictures. I am not the best at taking pictures so I almost always have to trim the up. My husband says that they really are scrapbooks due to I only have scraps left after trimming my pictues down. JVH

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Shirley I prefer 12 x 12. I like that I can give my scrapbook a page of introduction, then tell the story on the following pages. Last but not least I use the last page to wrap up my pages with what ever picture captured the esence best of my theme for the scrapbook. Thanks Tina G

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Shirley I prefer 12 x 12. The reason is I have so many pictures to put in becaue of taking so many pictures of my 6 children. Thank you DianeM

    ReplyDelete
  14. I scrap in 12x12. But I love the 6x6 paper pads and the 12x12 sheets with 4 6x6 minisheets on them. It's just such a great size!

    I started out using 8 1/2x11 but switched to 12x12 a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Heya Shirley! Joe Morgan sent me :) I think my favorite size as of late is 12x12.. but I used to do only 8x8.. and I'm really interested in going all over.. maybe combining all sorts of sizes into one book. Yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW what AWESOME CANDY!!!!!! Joe sent me your way. LOVE all the goodies you have here.... My all time favorite is 12 x 12. Have been known to do other sizes> THNAKS AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Shirley I like 12 x 12 I like that I can add larger embellishments to my pages. Thanks Mary G

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really like the 12x12 to where I can use scraps for other projects, but for some reason I LOVE 6x6 stacks as they just seem neater and less wasteful.

    jcrowe31@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Shirley!
    I have always done 12x12's as I like to get a lot of pictures on each page as I have trouble throwing pics away.
    I have done a couple of 8x8's for my husbands dirt bike adventures and I like that size because they are faster to finish. :)
    LindaN

    ReplyDelete
  20. I prefer 12x12 layouts but I am currently working on 8x8 alblums for my niece and nephew.
    Thanks for the chance to win.
    mlcain0202@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Shirley, I used one of my blog candy goodies to make something, and I posted it on my blog today at http://howiburb.blogspot.com/2011/09/ckcb-hop-vellum-stamping-and-tea-lights.html. Just wanted to let you know that I gave you a little shout-out! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am a fan of 12 x 12 pages. I love to embellish, and 6 x 6 pages are definitely too small. Depending on the pictures I am scrapping and the story I am trying to tell, 8 x 8 pages could work. However, I am still a 12 x 12 girl in my heart. Wow! This is fabulous blog candy!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I do my family albums in 12x12, but do other sizes as well. When my son was little, as I did our family pages, I would do an 8 1/2 x 11 page to put in his personal albums. It was easier for him to carry and some of them ended up traveling to school with him on many a day. he doesn't carry them to school now(he's a senior,) but those albums are in his room and are looked through every few weeks. JeanneS.

    ReplyDelete