Tuesday, September 6, 2011

More Blog Candy Winners! YAHOO!









First off let me say how sorry I am for forgetting I had 5 prizes and only drew 4 names!!! Oh my goodness, I feel a bit brain dead! SO I have drawn 3 more names(shown below)and this is how it stands...

Mary had all the papers I had offered and so I happily offered her one of the 2 extra blog candy prizes I had and she was so happy with the pet set. So that leaves Diane to chose next. Now here's the deal, Diane, is also an online scrapbook store owner. So I offered her a choice of items she doesn't have in stock like all these papers. She has decided on the different items. Sooooo....it looks like it is now Kelly's turn to pick from the 6 blog candies(including the one shown) and then Babe you'll be up next.

The package shown here is a mix from We R Memories "Friends Furever" collection and Bella Blvd. Isn't it the cutest paper. I guess you could say it's purr-fect. hehe

It includes:

1 4piece clear acrylic stamp set
1 12piece fabric brads from We R Memories
1 9piece brads from Basic Grey
1 4x6 paper pad
1 6x6 paper pad
1 12x12 glimmer red paper
8 12x12 solid cardstocks(2 each o 4 coordinating colors)
10 12x12 double-sided papers
4 12x12 single sides paper(very heavy cardstock)
1 12x12 sticker sheet
1 sticker sheet from Imaginations)

I know some people don't have cats so if the cat prize is left for the last person and you do not have cats I can send you a different prize package. You could let me know what you like and I will put together something fun for you. :0)

The 3 names drawn for the extra blog candy are: Carly, Kathy S. and Karriecook. Congrats! I will let you know what sets are left to chose from as I hear from the other winners. :0)

Let's hope the next Blog Candy goes smoother!

Take care and as always I wish you time to be creative but most of all time to stamp!

Till my next post...

2 comments:

  1. oh wow! Thankyou so much Shirley! How exciting :)

    Congrats to all the winners :)

    Shirley you are just so generous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI SHIRLEY...GOT MY CANDY. WOWWEE!!! IT WAS LIKE CHRISTMAS. CANT WAIT TO GET ON IT NOW YOU ARE SUCH A SPECIAL PERSON

    ReplyDelete