Sunday, September 18, 2011

Blog Winner Karriecook, it's your turn to pick your prize! YEAH!

Karriecook is our next blog winner to pick a prize from last months prizes. I'm still trying to get in contact with her. If anyone knows her please let her know to contact me at my email address:
Stampinshirl@aol.com

Karriecook, you can choose between the Bo Bunny Gabrielle Collection or the Bo Bunny Barefoot & Bliss collection. (the other sets were already chosen)

Take care all and have a great week!

Till my next post...

3 comments:

  1. Shirley, I just sent Karrie Cook a message on Columbus Scrappers because I have seen her on there a lot. Maybe that will help!

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Denise!

    It's been a couple of weeks and I really wanted to give her time to claim a prize. I know she'll love it. :0)

    See you soon,
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaak! how did i miss this? thank you denise for contacting me! will send you an email shirley!

    ReplyDelete