Thursday, September 8, 2011

Blog Candy & A Quick Update

Hi Everyone!

I know it's been a bit quiet here on my blog. I have been so busy helping at my Moms last week getting ready for my sister's surgery and my trip tomorrow to Missouri to celebrate my brother's 50th birthday! I will post pic's later of the "black paper" cake I made him. Too funny!

I wanted to say, I haven't heard from Kelly yet and hopefully as soon as I get back next week I will have heard from her so we can get all the blog candy sent out. :0)

So, I will be back to blog next Wednesday. So in the mean time I as always I wish you time to be creative but most of all time to stamp!

Till my next post...

3 comments:

  1. NO worries Shriley :) Looking forward to seeing this black paper cake!
    Just in case I'm also MIA for a while ... once it is my turn to pick candy I would really like either the Kaiser Chanteuse collection or the Bo Bunny Gabrielle ... I'm desperately in need of papers! and these look lovely. I have never seen or tried glimmer mists so I thought they would be good to try.

    Have a wonderful time at your Brother's special party and I hope your Sister recovers quickly.

    Hugs
    Carly xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe trip & enjoy the celebration!! Give Mary our best wishes and prayers.

    Love, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a good time with your family in St Louis. You brother is going to have withdrawal for not getting weekly cards from you.
    Can't wait to see the black paper cake.
    LindaN

    ReplyDelete