Friday, September 16, 2011

Back Home

I'm back home and beginning to catch back up. We have one sick kitty right now so I got a bit waylaid the last two days with him. :0(

Later tonight I will start posting some of the fab cards I have been receiving, cards from card night and some I made. I can't wait till you all see my "Black Paper Cake"! It was real hit. We had so much fun. I tell you the St. Louis area has some of the best food places and so much to do around the area for families. I can't wait to get back.

Now for an update on the blog candy prizes. I never heard from Kelly so I am moving her to the bottom of the list(sorry Kelly but I want the other winners to get their prizes and it has been over 2 weeks now). So Babe picked the cat set and Carly will let me know then it is Kathy S's turn and so on. :0) I think to help keep the blog candy moving I will be setting a time limit of 2 or 3 days to claim a prize then I will draw again. I feel icky doing this but I want to be fair to all the winners. If someone would have a better idea please please please I would love to hear any suggestions on this. Please feel free to post on this blog post and let me know what you think of a time limit to claim the prize. And do you think the time limit should be 2 or 3 days? :0) I will do whatever the majority thinks would be fair.

It's good to be back and can't wait to get posting some inspiration!

Take care and as always, I wish you time to be creative but most of all time to stamp!

Till my next post...

4 comments:

  1. Hi Shirley I am glad that you had a good time with your brother. I must say that I am excited to see the "Black Paper Cake". In reguards to the time limit I think that 1-2 days is more than enough time. If someone is willing to post on your blog to win something FREE I fill it is only the right thing to do to follow up with my end of the this deal if I fail to live up to my end than I should loss out all together. I think it is only fair to everyone else that is posting on your site. Thank you for such a nice blog to help paper crafters with new ideas.Kathy S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirley! We have so much to catch up on! I agree with Kathy S. 24-48 hours is plenty of time. Most places I'm familiar with use a 24 hour time limit. Hopefully a limit, whether longer or not, will help eliminate a little bit of stress for you, too! Take care and can't wait to see the cake, either!
    Debb D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also agree with Kathy S. and Debb. If you post to win something free it is your responsibility to follow up to see the results. 24-48 hrs is enough time to do that. Otherwise, you lose out. Thanks for your generousity with the blog candy.
    How's kitty? I hope it was nothing serious.

    Babe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree 24-48 houra.

    ReplyDelete