Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Winner of the Blog Candy is...

I want everyone to know how much I appreciate all your comments and tips. It helps me to decide what style stamps I will be offering for next months blog candy. :0)

Let me say, I paid for randomdraw.org to pull the numbers. It shows up in a box(I bet many of you have seen them on other blogs) but I just can't figure out how to link it onto my blog. grrrrrr! I will have my hubby look at it tomorrow and see if he can figure it out. :0)

So without further ado, here are the winning numbers:

#13(Nancy),#7(Brittani), #11(Rebbeca) and #12(Maryanne). Remember you also get to pick one rubber stamp set that has been generously donated by Tonya from Red Letter Journals in Grove City, Ohio. So Nancy you get first choice of the sets, than Brittani, then Rebeca and Maryanne I will send you the last one. :0) Please email me at: Stampinshirl@aol.com with your choice and address. I will mail them out as soon as I get your replies.

Congratulations to all the winners. And remember I will be posting more blog candy on Sunday August 28th! Your going to love them!!! :0)

Take care and thank you again for all the wonderful posts!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the lucky lucky winners!
    Thankyou Shirley for offering such wonderful candy!
    Looking forward to your next creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wait till the winners get the Zoology sets! It is awesome! Congrats to all!

    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all the winners. Thanks to Shirley for her generousity.

    Babe

    ReplyDelete