Saturday, August 13, 2011

Thank You

I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of you for checking in to see how I have been. It's so nice to be remembered. So, to make a long story short, I fell twice within 5 days. The second time sent me to the ER. I really messed myself up. Who knew a woman 130 pounds overweight could do the splits?! hehe Needless to say between the injury, feeding new kittens every few hours, taking care of my husband(he is a quadriplegic), family visit and trying to catch up around here with final house repairs and reorganizing my craft room, I let myself get a bit out of balance and run down.(ok, this is starting to not be such a short explanation!) The family visit was so fun, it was nice to have help around the house which really helped me get a lot of my energy back. Everyone helping doing dishes, feeding the kittens and my sister-in-law Barb cleaned up ALL the toys before they left. She also folded all the bedding and put everything back in order in the room they stayed in and she cleaned the bathroom.(such good house guests!)

Anyway, I am working on some posts. And tomorrow is Blog Candy Post! Hope you'll stop back and join in the fun.

Take care and thank you again for all the nice messages and emails.

Till tomorrow...

4 comments:

  1. Oh Shirley! I wish that I could come and help you! Are you feeling much better? I hope so. You have so much on your plate ... I'm so glad to hear you are okay. I've missed your posts and glad you are back :)
    Hugs to you and little pats for your kittens :)
    Love from
    Carly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry for all that you have been going through. Glad to see you back. Please take care.

    Babe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had been checking the blog and wondered where you had been. So sorry for all the problems you have had. Any chance that you will be at the crop on Saturday? I haven't seen you in a while. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shirley glad you are better, don't forget I can come over to help out.

    ReplyDelete