Monday, August 22, 2011

Blog Candy Extras! WOO HOO!



That's right I have surprise extras that just came in on Saturday to add to the prizes. The "Zoo" sets will get the added layered chipboard and who ever picks the "Lauderdale" set will get the 3 packs of tags and two packs of chipboard stickers.

Nancy has picked set #2 and the "family set of rubber stamp sets. So Brittani your up next. Just let me know what set you would like and don't forget about the stamp set.

This has been a fun blog candy this time. But don't forget I will still have my regular Blog Candy the last Sunday of the month. So hope to see you stop back on Sunday August 28, 2011. Lot's more fun blog candy! :0)

I am working on posting all my birthday cards. Hopefully, I'll get some of them posted later this evening.

Take care and as always I wish you time to be creative but most of all time to stamp!

Till my next post...