Friday, July 1, 2011

Winner Of "Masculine Card Idea" Drawing

First I wanted to thank you all for the great ideas! With Linda's idea that made 8 entries.(Linda wasn't able to post on the blog but sent me an email with several great ideas)So now I have enough ideas to make it thru the last 10 weeks of cards for my brother. :0)

The grand prize goes to Mary G. But because I have so many prizes left AND ALL the ideas are so good I think YOU ARE ALL WINNERS! So, I would like to show my thanks by sending EVERYONE that entered a small prize. (Denise M, Debb D., Diane M, Babe O, Brittani N, Carly, and Linda N.)

What I would like to know is 2 things to help me send the best possible prize.
1. your favorite colors
2. your favorite type of stamp(flowers, birds, sayings, a favorite animal, etc...)
(and don't forget to make sure I have your address. :0)

My email is: Stampinshirl@aol.com

Thank you again for all the great ideas. I really look forward to all your comments. Have a great 4th of July weekend. I will mail everything out on the 5th.

Till my next post...

8 comments:

  1. Oh Shriley you are just too nice!
    My favourite colours are purple and aqua.
    My favourite type of stamp ... animals! I love animals! Does a dragon count as an animal? A dragon is my favourite type of creature .. but I love all animals :)
    I'm so pleased you got some lovely ideas... you share all your great ideas with us so it was nice to share some ideas with you.
    Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Mary! Shirley you are a dear to offer prizes to all of us. Thanks so much. I'm emailing you now.

    Babe O'Mara

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! You are so generous! Glad you received enough ideas to hold you over!Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, thanks!!!! You are so kind! My favorite colors are greens and teals, and my favorite stamps are usually anything nature. TTFN
    Clickersister

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for choosing me as the winner from all of the wonderful ideas you recived. Stampscapes has just so many diffrent masculine cards. It has away of making me look at the diffrent stamps that I have and using them to make card that are similar using my Stampin-up,Onyxxpression,and Coronado Island stamps. Thank you for inspiring me to be more creative and to think outside the box. Thank you again for such a wonderful opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love yellow and I love birds! I love your blog! You are very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just received your cute gift in the mail today! I love it! With the beach chair pop-up, I can really use all of it! I am so glad that you chose my cousin's stamp set, "Make a Splash". It is one that I don't have and the perfect one for me! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shirley,

    Thank YOU so much for your very generous gift.
    LindaN

    ReplyDelete