Monday, July 25, 2011

The Winner of the Blog Candy is...

#9 and #3! Congrats! So Barb G. you get first choice and Debb D. you will have the other prize. If you would please contact me within in 3 days at Stampinshirl@aol.com to let me know your choice and address I will get your prizes out ASAP! :0)

I would like to thank Tonya at Red Letter Journal in Grove City, Ohio for helping me pick out the fun summer prize package and to Diane from Scrapbook Additions(online store) for the beautiful prize package of the most soft and lovely green paper package.

Next month will be some of my best ever prize packages! I will be posting blog candy next month on Sunday the 14th and on Sunday the 28th. Hope you will be able to stop back and enter. You won't be sorry!

Congrats again to the winners!

Till my next post...

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Barb & Debb .... lucky ladies!

    Thanks again Shirley for a chance to win some great prizes.

    Looking forward to seeing your next creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Shirley! I received the package and it is AWESOME! Thanks sooooo much! You ROCK!
    Debb D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shirley ... missing your posts .. hope all is ok. Looking forward to seeing something new from you soon.
    Hugs
    Carly

    ReplyDelete