Monday, July 18, 2011

Blog Candy Time!














I have two very different blog candies this month. I will draw two names and the person who I draw first will get their pick of which prize they want. Hopefully, the second person will be happy with the one they get. :0)

Let me tell you about the #1 blog candy. It's bright summer fun papers and accessories from Little Yellow Bicycle and a chipboard Beach Pail from Maya Road. The pictures don't do them justice. They are so bright and vibrant!!!

Blog Candy # 1
It includes:

3 solid color green 12 x12 cardstock
18 double sided 12 x12 scrapbook paper
1 chipboard book
1 jewel stickers
1 tear-out ticket book
1 glittery chipboard shapes set (32 pc's)
1 cardstock stickers (includes 2 sheets with 68 pc's)
1 Ten things pocket (such a cute way to list your favorite things about summer)


Now for blog candy #2. It all from Chapter One from Kaiser Craft. I wish you could see how much nicer the paper is in person. It has such an ethereal look to it. It really is a bright white, black and shades of soft greens. I just couldn't get the right lighting today for my photos.

Blog candy #2
It includes:

3 each of 4 solid color 12 x 12cardstock(2 shades of green, white and black)
20 sheets of doubled sided paper
2 12 x 12 sticker sheets (these are so nice they almost feel like cloth)
1 sheet rub-ons
1 journal tags (24 pc's)
1 matching set of clear acrylic stamps

Now how to win? Just answer the question of the week on this post. :0)

The blog candy question is:

What is your favorite animal?(or insect, fish or bird)

For me its so hard to chose just one. I do love cats best, don't tell our dog Jasper! hehe But I also love birds. Flamingos and hummingbirds to name a couple. I look forward to hearing your answers. The question is kind of a hint about next months blog candy. :0)

Good Luck to everyone! I will draw the winners on Monday July 25th, 2011.

Till my next post...

12 comments:

  1. I cannot believe you Shirl, another giveaway. You are soooo generous. My favorite animal is, of course, my cats. I have an orange tabby named Youie and a gray tabby, Stormy. Thanks for a chance to win some great goodies.

    Babe
    youiesmom@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirley, my favorite animal is the wolf. They have such an amazing family structure. I could go on and on, but they are just so beautiful. I feel if you look into the eyes of the wolf you can see your soul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite animal???? Hmm, that is tough since I love all animals. Today, I'm going to say birds. One animal I've never seen, but would love to, is the manatee. Maybe someday.....
    Clickersister

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite real animal is a pig (especially pot belly) .. they are so cute and intelligent. But my favourite animal in the mythical world is a dragon :)
    Thanks for the chance to win. Awesome prizes! All the pictures ..... ooohhh looks spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shirley, what an awesome giveaway! Thank you (Once again) For the opportunity to win!!!
    I would have to say my favorite animal is a dog since I love mine so much then next to her come owls!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shirley,

    I love all kinds of animals, but my favorite would be cats. You are owned by a cat - you do not own them. They are very independent and have a mind of their own.
    Linda N

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shirley,

    I love all kinds of animals, but my favorite would be cats. You are owned by a cat - you do not own them. They are very independent and have a mind of their own.
    Linda N

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Shirley. Well my favorite animal is the guerilla. Once I took my two older girls to the Zoo and turned around to tell me something about one of them and all of a sudden a big huge male querrilla came and pounded on the glass and scared both my girls. I saw it all happen. Wow what a treat to see, the girls reaction.
    Thank you again for my giveaway prize, love it so much. Awesome gift. DianeM

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all kinds of animals, but my favorite would be cats. You are owned by a cat - you do not own them. They are very independent and have a mind of their own. Linda N.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love my cats, Thelma and Louise, but I would have to say that, when it comes to scrapbook embellishments or stamps, I love any kind of bird and birdcages. I just can't get enough!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Shirley! I love your blog! My favorite animal is the horse. They are strong and powerful! When I am on a horse, I feel free! Any problems or worries I may have had, just slip away!!!

    Barb G.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love puppies! and had many as a child and not I have developed allergies to them. My children are feeling deprived because they think every child should experience having a dog(they are right)...recently we almost got a "DORKY" a dachshund/yorkie mix. SOOOO cute!! but then the deal fell through. I was willing to suffer for that face. I am a closet Puppy Lover.
    Sherrill
    sherrill.black@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete