Monday, July 18, 2011

Birthday Card For Jeanne


Well, I am still in organization mode so I haven't done much stamping. It was nice to do a quick card. I love love love this paper and have been dying to use it. The colors are so cheery and I really like the bold floral print. I added a bit of bling and some ribbon. I enclosed a couple of some sweet little items I just know Jeanne will love. :0)

I am keeping my fingers crossed that my ribbon racks I ordered off of Etsy will arrive by Thursday. I finally found one that I didn't have to put the ribbon thru a rod. I hated having to remove them off the rod when you needed the whole roll. Plus I bought one of the "Clip It" ribbon holders. It looks like a big black gutter! No wait... it is a gutter. HA! It looks OK on the wall but it took some getting use to it. :0)

Well, that's it for me today. I have so much to do and still have dinner to make. I hopefully will get all my summer cards posted from our card exchange we had last month! You will love seeing the cards they made.

As always, I wish you time to be creative but most of all time to stamp!

Till my next post...

3 comments:

  1. What a cute card.The colors are very nice and eveything is perfectly matched. I think alot of cards always look better with a little bling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow very nice very elegant and colourful at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVED the card!!!!!! Plus the surprises inside it!! Thank you so much, Shirley, you put a smile on my face!!!

    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete