Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Winner of the Blog Candy is...

Hello all!

The winning numbers drawn are: 5, 6 and 1 in that order. Which means Diane you win the first package, Carly you win the second package and Denise you win a small surprise package(not shown but I think you will really love). Since you are all followers of my blog you will receive and extra gift not shown on the blog candy post.

Carly, if you could contact me at my email address(Stampinshirl@aol.com) to give me your address so I can send it out to you.Thank you. :0)

All the blog candy papers and embellishments were purchased at Red Letter Journals in Grove City, Ohio. I am changing up a bit for my next blog candy. I will be posting another blog candy Sunday the 19th of this month. That's right two drawings this month! Believe me you don't want to miss it!

Congratulations to all the winners!

Till my next post...