Monday, June 20, 2011

Surprise In My Mail Today!



Thank You! Thank You! Thank You Debb!

I was floored when I opened the package today! Debb, you couldn't be any sweeter! I just love the "Sew Easy" carrying case and large loop.(I can't wait to put all my sew easy items in it!)

Your card is so gorgeous!!! The soft butterfly background paper is so sweet. Each little butterfly has a glitter center. And I love all the glitter around the stamped thanks so much image. The use of natural cardstock with it's almost handmade look really ties the whole card together! It has such a nice elegant vintage feel to it. It really made my day.

I wish there were words to better express how much I appreciate your thoughtfulness and generosity! Thank you just doesn't seem enough! I hope you know how much your friendship and encouragement means to me!:0)

A grateful stamping, scrapping and diet buddy!
Shirley

1 comment:

  1. :) Its lovely to have wonderful friends and its exciting to get suprises in the mail instead of the usual bills :)

    ReplyDelete