Friday, June 10, 2011

Problems Posting Comments

Hi Everyone!

I have been getting emails and calls letting me know they are having problems posting comments on my blog. So if you would still like to post a comment to enter in the blog candy, please try using "anonymous" and then at the end of comment give your fist name and last initial. I have gone into the settings mode of my blog and have changed it to "anyone including anonymous" can post. I hope this will help, if not I have linked the post to my Facebook page and you can post your comment there and I will add it to the give-a-way.

Again, I want to say how sorry I am if you have had problems posting but please give it another try!

Take care and have a great weekend. Hopefully you'll have some time to be creative but most of all time to stamp!

Till my next post...