Monday, June 27, 2011

Just A Quick Post...

Hello Everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Mine has been a busy one. I got more done that I thought. Today I will be packing up all the cool blog candy prizes and posting pictures of them. I hope to hear from everyone who won so I will have your addresses to mail them out ASAP! :0)

I wanted to just say that each month I have been getting my blog candy from Red Letter Journals in Grove City or through Scrapbook Additions(link is on my blog under place I love to shop). Diane McNeill runs the Scrapbook Additions site and she is also a Creative Memories Demonstrator. So I wanted to give a shout out to Diane for showing me how to use the punches and helping me select some cool prizes this month. These punches from Creative memories are so cool that you can put them anywhere on the page!

Well, I didn't want to sound like one big advertisement but I just love Tonya out at Red Letter Journals (helpful and kind are 2 words that come to mind when I think of her) and Diane is just the same way! These gals treat you like your family!!! I can only say that our local scrapbooking and rubber stamping community is the best!

So stay tuned for more fun blog candy and stamping ideas.

As always I wish you time to be creative but most of all time to stamp!

Till my next post...

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to comment about Masculine cards, I usually use Fantastic Foliage stamp set, I like it because out in nature makes me think of men that way. Out in nature. Also I use the Tropical fish stamp set many times. With your shaving technique for water you can have fish jumping in and out of the water with sayings on them. DM Diane

    ReplyDelete