Sunday, June 5, 2011

Graduation Card


Yesterday was Graduation Day for Jonathan Alder High School. I made this for David(Diane's son). I didn't have any graduation stamps so I figured a mortar board is only a square. Easy peasy! LOL I used a piece of a book mark for the tassel, attached with a small black brad then used pop ups to make it stand up off the card. I used an embossing folder for the background to give it a little umph. :0) And then just stamped the saying layering it with the real red and basic black cardstock. Another clean and simple design.

David's party was so nice. Lot's of food and fun. The house was decorated to the nines! :0) David's Mom Diane makes everyone feel at home. You feel like family when your there! I had a great time!!! Can't wait till we get together for card night this month!

Well, I need to work on a card today for my brother. I'll post it later today along with the new blog candy! So check back later today.

As always I wish you time to be creative but most of all time to stamp!

Till my next post...