Sunday, June 12, 2011

Card For David ...week 13


Where have the weeks gone? I can hardly believe only 13 more weeks and my brother David will be 50 years old. I decided on this image since this coming Sunday is Father's Day.

All supplies from Stampin Up. (the image is from a retired set)the cardstock colors used are whisper white, night of navy and really rust.

This isn't a very good picture of the card. I hope to figure out how to get better pictures with my camera soon! :0)

Don't forget I am still looking for masculine card ideas. I will be drawing for a prize from all those who leave me a comment. (please leave it under the post...Card for David...week 16) I want to thank Debb for sending me a link to a blog with quite a few masculine cards on it!

Well, I hope you all have a wonderful week full of creativity but most of all I hope you find time to stamp!

Till my next post...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shirley, I think that some of your Lighthouse stamps would make a great masculine card. Also your outdoor landscape stamps would make fantastic cards for a man, you could also add a some of your wildlife stamps for added dimension and depth to the card. I dont know if this will help. What if you just take a single wildlife stamp with simple embellishments and one or two layers would be elegant.Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirley
    Lovely card. What is the name of the set it came from..... I just love it. It looks so peaceful.

    Thanks for joining my site as a follower too. I really appreciate it. I will follow you too.

    Carolyn W

    ReplyDelete