Sunday, June 19, 2011

Blog Candy Time!






Ok, I know I already have done a blog candy this month but I thought it would be fun to do another one. And who doesn't love some blog candy! :0)

All of today's items are from Creative Memories. They include the special they ran with the purchase of both the new magnetic punches($24 each; you can place them anywhere on your scrapbook page!) you got a free pack of paper. Also 2 packs (I took pictures of both sides so you can see what is in each package) There is a bright color decorative cardstock and one pack called Cheerful Summer it has 4 sheets of double-sided paper, 8 double-sided photo mats, 1 sheet of title stickers, 1 sticker sheet. The blog candy is a $62 value!

Now how to enter. Just post on this blog entry the answer to the following question:

What is your favorite style of stamping?

Mine is clean and simple. I do like doing layers and lots of bling but I still am drawn to a clean and simple design every time! :0) I look forward to hearing from you and I just want to say how much I enjoy all your comments.

I will draw the winner on Sunday June 26th, 2011. Good luck to all!

Till my next post...

13 comments:

  1. Hi Shirley I think my favorite is anything wildlife they are my all time favorite I vist stampscape to get new ideas all the time. thank for letting me try to win.Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    I think my favorite style of stamping is to use Stamin' Write pens and fill in the colors on the stamp. Then stamp it on the paper. I feel like I have the most control that way. I love to outline all my pieces before placing them on a card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite style of stamping is to stamp an image, emboss and then colour. Its easy to stay in the lines and as I'm only learning I need all the help I can get :)
    Thanks for the opportunity to win something to feed my addiction :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blog candy! My style is very simple, just stamp and color with pencils. I occasionally will do some embossing. Merri

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too like the simple way of stamping - stamp and color with ink, marker, or chalk.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I usually always stick with clean and simple...otherwise I tend to get too carried away and am never productive! Thanks for the chance to win some great stuff!!

    Nicki121986@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite style is clean and simple, too. I like to use a dry embossed image sometimes, but mostly it's simple. Thanks for this opportunity!
    Clickersister

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi. I like simple but I have been trying to venture out so I'm using daubing techniques as well as water colored pencils and a blending pen. I mostly stamp cards but I have started incorporating stamping into my scrapbook layouts and I absolutely love it! Thanks for the opportunity to share!
    Bobbie Doneghy bdoneghy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like a vintage look to my cards. So I do alot of distressing and layering of various textures. Lots of embellishments. Thanks for a chance to win some candy.

    Babe
    youiesmom@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like to stamp backgrounds with smaller stamps on my cards. Using clean simple accent/image stamps to color and cut out then adhere with pop dots to the card. Another favorite....add stickles, they make any stamp become extravagant!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Shirley, You are so fun! I love all of yoru ideas and cards!! My favorite is to stamp with versimark and them emboss..... I LOVE to emboss!!!!

    Have a great day!
    lisa Sabula

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love my new Butterfly stamping set I jus got. I have made things with it already.

    Love this weather, it so nice out. DM Diane

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this! I saw your shaving cream technique and have one suggestion, make several of these cards when you already have the mess!

    Jeanne S.

    ReplyDelete