Sunday, June 5, 2011

Blog Candy Time!







Hi Everyone!

I hope you are all doing well. Went to visit my brother in Missouri over the Memorial Day weekend. We had a good time but now it's back to doing my spring cleaning. I know a bit late but the weather here has just not allowed me to get to it any sooner. I had wanted to do my blog candy the 3rd Sunday of every month but I think it would be nice to do it early so you will have these adorable 4th of July papers in time for the holiday! :0)

All the products are from We R Memory Keepers. It's their new Yankee Doodles design. They are bright, cheery and glittery! And you know how I feel about the bling!

The last picture of the 3 items: The 19.99 paper pad, jumbo brads and doodle pens is for the second place prize. Still a pretty nice prize! :0)

The first place prize includes the following:

4 sheets each of double sided design paper (5 designs for a total of 20 sheets)
4 sheets of the single sided "star Doodle" design paper
1 12x12 tag doodle sheet
2 layered chipboard embellishment sets
1 embossed sticker sheet
1 pack jumbo brads
1 pack of 4 piece doodle pens
1 pack mini glitter brads

Remember if you are a follower of my blog you will receive an extra gift with your prize. I also wanted to mention if you click on the picture of each item you can get a closer look. The papers are so so awesome. Very nice weight to them.

OK, now the question to enter for the drawing is:

What is your favorite embellishment to use on your scrapbook pages or greeting cards?

Remember to leave your answer on this post. I know some have told me they are having trouble posting. I changed it to allow all posts. So if you are having trouble just sign in as Anonymous and just sign you first name at the end of your answer so I know who you are. :0)

My favorite embellishment changes all the time. But I do love the self-adhesive rhinestones and pearls. (and I can't live without my glitter gel pen and white signo pen) Is it ever possible to pick just one? I look forward to your responses. I will draw next Sunday June 12th. Good Luck to you all!!!

Till my next post...

10 comments:

  1. Shirley,

    I keep trying to post this and it isn't showing up. My favorite embellishment is a rosette cut from patterned paper. Like you, my fav changes often. Lately I am drawn to the stitching on cards and pages.

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shirley,
    I too keep having trouble leaving a comment :(

    My very very favorite embellishment is STICKLES!
    LindaN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shirley! It is sure hard to name my favorite embelishment, but I think it would have to be ribbon... followed by buttons! There are so many choices!!! Thanks. Happy Stamping! Lisa Sabula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shirley! I think that this gift of blog candy would make some really cute 4th of July cards. My favorite embellishment for scrapbooking is the rub-ons they can really make a difference to a picture.Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was having issues too. Third times a charm. July 4th is my oldest daughters birthday, Julie will be 28. Great Papers to make her birthday card with, excellent choice.
    My favorite embellishment is ribbon, buttons, pearls ( I got addicted by learning to use them from Shirley) and clear stickers. DM Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. my favourite embellishment at the moment are the atyou spica sparkly pens

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unfortunately, some people are having problems posting. :0( I recieved an email with their answer so i am posting it for her. Here is Jeanne's answer:
    She loves to emboss cardstock, use nestiblitiies to have layers on her cards and she loves border punches.
    Now let's hope this posts for me! LOL :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite embellishment is using a Nestie!! After that it's ribbon! Thanks for this opportunity!
    Clickersister

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love my blog candy, we heard the doorbell ring and the postlady came with my package. I was stunned, surprised and thrilled. My husband said it is from Shirley. I said that means I won the blog candy. He was smiling due to my excitement. Thank you DM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Part 2, my husband thought I was crazy being so excited. I mentioned it to Jen and she said candy I'm there. Jen you are so funny it is scrapbooking blog candy. I laughed really hard. We both got sun burns yesterday and I highlighted Jen's hair. It didn't go bad at all, we ran out of the mix. The under layers are not all done but if you run out you run out. She took a picture of herself and sent it to Tyler. She must really trust her mother to let me hightlight her hair when I have never done it before, Sure I have colored hair all over not the same. Another day in a mother's life of having girls. HAHAHA DM Diane

    ReplyDelete