Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Winner of the Blog Candy is...

I am so sorry that I can not figure out how to link the little box(widget) to my blog that shows the number of the winner. I am going to have to get my husband to show me how to do it. What am I saying? I will get him to just do it for me. HA! :0)

The winner was #4. It is a post by Anonymous. I'm not sure who you are but you mentioned you learned about me through Red Letter Journals in Grove City, Ohio. :0) Please contact me by Monday evening to collect your prize. :0)

If I don't get a response I will draw again for the big winner. I also drew 2 extra numbers. You each will be sent a smaller but really cool prize package! The winning numbers were, #7-Paula(I guess it paid to suck up...hehe) and #9-Lisa. I'll get them mailed out to you on Monday. I just know you will love them!

I would also like to thank Tonya, the owner of Red Letter Journals again for the wonderful prizes she donated for the blog candy this month!

Next month we will have 2 blog candy drawings! I know you are going to just love the prizes next month!

Congratulations to all the winners!

As always I wish you time to be creative and time to stamp!

Till my next post...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shirley, thank you so much for the surprise gifts!! I received the package before I read that I had won, so it was a great surprise!! Thank you - you are the best!!! Lisa

    ReplyDelete