Sunday, May 15, 2011

Blog Candy Time!












This has to be some of my favorite papers ever! I love all the bright colors and of course right now anything sewing or cooking is really hot.

I want to thank Tonya, the owner of Red Letter Journals for her lovely gifts to add to my blog candy this month! Your the best Tonya! All I can say is if you haven't visited her store, you really need to stop by. You will get great service and most of all if you can't find something she is happy to find it for you! Tonya's gift is a retail value of $40.95! Of course that alone would be a great blog candy. Notice the paper pack matches the stamp set...so awesome! But anyone that knows me knows I love excess! So I've added some cool papers(24 sheets to be exact), 2 packs of brads, 2 more colors of stickles, 4 sheets of stickers and 2 cute cuts die cut sheets. the total package is worth over $105.00! And remember if you are a follower of my blog you will receive another gift! And as everyone that knows there is always one extra chance to win another really cool gift.

Now to win the blog candy all you need to do is post an your answer at the end of this blog post.

The blog candy question this month is:

What 3 tools can't you live without while stamping or scrapbooking?

My three are Score Pal, Zutter Cutter and tacky tape(it is my favorite adhesive for paper projects that you want to really hold and last). I can't wait to see your answers! I will post the winners on Saturday May 21, 2011.

Good luck to you all...

9 comments:

  1. You rock! My three favorite tools are my Scor-pal, my Big Shot, and my heat embosser! Thanks for this opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the new blog candy! I know just what I would do with the sewing-themed items. My Mom made all of our clothes when we were little. It would be fun to scrapbook Mom in her element.

    I can't live without my paper trimmer, my stamp sets, and my newest toy, my Tim Holtz Vagabond!

    Thanks, Shirley, for such a great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blog candy looks great. My favorite tools are my stamps, scrub pad and grid paper. I can't work well without the grid paper. I lay out designs on the paper to get an idea of how it will look and if sizes are appropriate.

    Glad to see your computer is fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blog candy if so beautiful. The colors are just wonderful. I think that the 3 tools that I use the most would be the grid pape, my score pal, and my 12" rotary trimmer. I use all 3 every time I make a card or even to decorate one of the pages of my stories. Thanks for giving all of us the chance to win such a wonderful gift from you and Red Letter Journals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My three favorite tools are my paper trimmer, rubber stamps and my Cricut. I haven't made very many cards, but am eager to try more. Thanks for the opportunity. New to your blog thanks to Red Letter Journals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog candy! My go to tools have to include my small trimmer (it's the first tool I bought years ago!), Cuttle Bug and my oversized trimmer. But then, there's ink, cardstock and we haven't even mentioned my crop friends who inspire & awe me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My three Go To Tools would be my see-through Fiskars 3-inch wide ruler for measuring the paper pieces I need to make sure the stamp fits; my Cuttlebug embossing folders for WOW fronts on the cards; and my Score-Pal so I can get them creased quickly. Honorable Mention goes to Scotch liquid adhesive for quick gluing that will NOT come apart, and also to Shirley and Sonja as inspiration resources. (Sucking up? YES!) Paula

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love my Cricut, Scor Pal, and Zutter Paper Cutter for when you need to do more than 4 cards. It is fast and you can get a lot done quicker.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok, so everyone who knows me, knows that my adhisive is at the top of my list.... then my crating keepsakes cutter (I am on my second one - I wore the first one out), and then probably my embossing powders and heat gun - I LOVE to emboss :)

    ReplyDelete