Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Card For David...Week 23


This card was another I learned how to make in Michelle Zindorf's Advanced Brayer Class. All supplies are from Stamping Up. I really need to show all the girls in our stamping group how to do this brayer technique. When Michelle comes back to town I am going to take the classes again. She is worth every penny!

BLOG CANDY ALERT...I am so excited for this months blog candy. I had a Doctor's appointment (just a yearly exam) and the office is right by Red Letter Journal in Grove City, Ohio. I stopped in and they had just got in a new item that I had seen at Archivers that had sold out. So I bought EVERY item she had! One set for me(of course) and one set for the blog candy give away. I will be posting it on Sunday April 10, 2011. I am looking forward to seeing your entry comments. :0)

Well, I hope you are having a good week. I wish you time to be creative but most of all time to stamp!

Till my next post...

2 comments:

  1. Yes, you are right, you need to show us how to do this brayer technique! I hope today's sunshine brightens your world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote her about that already, hint we need to learn to do the brayer cards.

    ReplyDelete