Saturday, April 16, 2011

Blog Candy Winner Is...

I want you to know that I used random.org for the drawing. However, I have still not figured out how to put the "widget" on the post to show what number was drawn. grrrrrrr! I will eventually get it figured out. #4 came up which is Sonja.

Congrats to you Sonja! I'll be mailing it out on Monday!

By the way Sonja what is your favorite stamping technique?

Also, Jeanne was the first to post so she will be receiving a mini blog candy gift too!

Thank you all for your comments. I appreciate each one and enjoying learning something new about each and every one of you.

Till next months blog candy...

2 comments:

  1. Shirley, I'm really excited. Thank you!!! My favorite technique...that's a good question. I don't know. Once I haven't done for awhile and have been thinking about is rock and roll with a water mist. This works well with flowers. Stamp the item in a light color. Roll the edges of the stamp in a darker color. Hold the stamp out at arm's length and mist with water. You get a great shaded flower that looks like water colors. Thanks again Shirley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Sonja! I love the "rock and roll" technique but have never done the mist afterward. Might have to try it.

    ReplyDelete