Sunday, March 13, 2011

Jasper Picks Blog Candy Winner...And The Winner Is....






Ok, so I thought it would be fun to let Jasper draw the winner. He likes to play with the paper so I figured I would give it a try. Lee and I at least got a laugh out of him doing it. I cut out strips and put everyone's name in. I folded them up and he went for it. The only thing bad is to take it away from him. Wet, torn...yuck! As you can see in the picture..The winner is Denise! Congrats! And since you are follower of my blog you will be getting 2 extra surprise gifts!

Hopefully by my next blog candy I will have figured out how to get the random number draw on my blog that so many other people use. :0)

I also am giving prizes out this month for the first and last comment. First comment by Debb and Last by Monica. (Hint...I may do one or the other every blog candy draw)I'll post pictures of those later on tonight.

Well, I'm already working on my next blog candy so stay tuned! :0)

I wish you time to be creative but most of all time to stamp!

Till my next post...

5 comments:

  1. I loved it Jasper did a great job. That made my day, I have been sick since Friday with a sinus infection /cold. Fever count was 102.4 on Saturday and I put a compress on my forehead, eyes and during the night I could tell my infection lightened up and the fever left. No fever still, I am still coughing a little but much better. I can't over do it, I have a crop this weekend in Mansfield, Ohio to go to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a charming way to pick a winner! Next time smear a little bacon on my name so Jasper will zero in on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane, I hope your feeling better! Have fun at the crop. I can't wait till our next one.

    Jeanne, that is so funny. For Jasper I would have to tape a Greenie on it. He loves those things.

    Thanks for the comments. I really appreciate them. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Jasper, for picking my name! That is the best blog candy I have ever seen! I can't wait to start using my beautiful paper and embellishments! Jasper must have known that I love birds. That theme of the paper is so Spring-like. Little birds and flowers all over. And I love the shades of blue in it. Thank you, Jasper and thank you, Shirley!

    ReplyDelete