Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day



Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all. I love how my card turned out. I used my new Beaded Circle Spellbinders, I bought from Scrapbook Additions. (you will see a link to Diane's site on my blog. A quick plug for Diane. She is so good about getting her customers what they are looking for. If you can't find it on her site just ask! I tell you she comes through for me month after month. Thanks Diane for going out of your way to get me these Spellbinder dies for a great price. I appreciate it and looking forward to getting all the dies from you!!!)

Ok, back to the card. Supplies used:

Sampin Up cardstock in Whisper White, Basic Black and Galore Green. Stampin Up ribbon in Basic Black Satin.
Stamps form Close To My Heart
Ink: Black Stazon and Stampin up Galore Green
Spellbinders Beaded Circles

I wish you could see the raised spots that I highlighted on the circle. It really adds dimension. The dies are so easy to use too. I will be using these Spellbinders Dies more often now. Hope you enjoyed the card.

Well, take care all. Have a Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I wish you time to be creative and most of all time to stamp!

till my next post...

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the card! Will you please show me how to use the spellbingers die cuts???? Have a great day. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to Lisa! We will have to set up a time for you to come over. But be forewarned! You will want them all!!! I have like 4 more sets coming. hehe But then can we ever have too many stamping supplies? :0)

    ReplyDelete