Friday, March 11, 2011

Drawing for Winner of Blog Candy...Reminder :0)

I just wanted to first thank you all for your wonderful comments. It has been pretty tough around here with all the water problems. As I type this we have 5 1/4 inches of water in our vents. We are having our septic tank drained today. I hope it will help. I don't want to turn on our furnace yet until the water is gone. I don't have it in me to wash anymore walls...again! hehe

Just to let you know there is still some time to enter for the fabulous blog candy! I will be drawing for the blog candy(and I have a few extra prizes too) on Sunday. Good luck to you all. I really enjoyed your comments on why you like paper crafting. Seeing your comments on any of my blog posts is so appreciated! :0)

Hope you are all happy, safe and dry! But most of all I wish you time to be creative and most of all time to stamp!

Till my next post...

1 comment:

  1. I know who ever wins is going to have lots of fun with all the new items. The blog candy will inspire so many wonderful cards or many other paper crafted items.

    ReplyDelete