Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Card For David...Week 26



Well, another week closer to my brother David's 50th birthday. I went with the green theme since it will be St. Patrick's Day when he gets it. I made this using left overs from a monthly scrapbooking kit I got years ago. I loved the polka dot alphabet stickers it came with. It feels good to use up some of the things I have had sitting around. Since moving my craft area to another room, it feels like Christmas. It has also been a reminder how easy it is for me to hoard paper supplies! :0)

Take care and I wish you time to be creative and most of all time to stamp!

Till my next post...

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card.What a nice reminder that just the statement of Hi! can say so much. It is a smile,hug and the sunshine all rolled up in one.I know that David will find all those things when he opens the card. Keep up the great cards and speading the gifts that cards deliver to everyone that recives them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary for the nice comment. I think David will like it. I think I may done doing green cards for awhile. hehe Hope you have had some time to stamp. Let me know when your ready to start stamping up birthday cards for the Silver Stampers. :0)

    ReplyDelete