Thursday, March 31, 2011

Card For David...Week 24



I just loved how cute this card turned out. I used only More Mustard ink from Stampin Up. The background is a stamp from Close To my Heart, the small little border is a foam stamp from Stampendous and the lion is from Stampin Up. I used some twine to make the mane and to attach the layers through More Mustard eyelets(Stampin Up) It's sad the only time I use my sewing supplies is on cards!

On the inside I wrote "No lion we hope your having a grrreat week!" I just crack myself up! :0)

Take care and I wish you time to be creative but most of all time to stamp!

Till my next post...

2 comments:

  1. This is a good example of a monochromatic color palette. I had to laugh at all the different companies you used! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, I have been working on picture frames for my mother in law(pictures of Jen's wedding, and other pictures of my children. Well I told her about it and she can't stop talking about it. I was originally giving it to her for Mother's Day, well her birthday was 8th so we have decided to give it to her early. She repainted her wall so I had to get it done before we see her Sunday to celebrate Joe's birthday. Joe said Diane it is the perfect gift for her. She will love it. Well that was it. I was giving her the right thing.

    ReplyDelete