Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Birthday Cards For Neighbor Kids



Friday is the neighbor kids birthday. The twins (Anthony & Regina) will be 11 years old. Or is it 12? I tell you I am doing good to just keep track of my nieces and nephews. I think they will like them. They look much better in person than my poor photos!

The duck card was done with punches. The flower card has a little bit of glitter on it. What girl doesn't like a little bling. All the supplies used are from Stampin Up.

Now back to cleaning up around here from when we had all the water in the house. I am looking at this as early "Spring Cleaning"!(It will be spring before I get it all done. ha!)

Take care and I wish you time to be creative but most of all time to stamp!

Till my next post...

1 comment:

  1. I loved the St. Patricks Day card you made. LOve it. Also Thank you for the plug for Scrapbookadditions. Yes, Shirley is correct, I can get about anything. Just ask me.
    Also Great Birthday cards.

    Also came across a great idea using the Legal pads again. I will make you one and you can put it on your blog. Cute Cute

    Now your favorite color is green. It will be a surprise.

    ReplyDelete