Saturday, February 12, 2011

More Blog Candy!


Ok ...here's the best picture I could get of the blog candy won by Monica S. it includes:

One pack each of Stampin Up cardstock in Pacific Point, Melon Mambo, Gable Green, Yoyo Yellow, 3 packs of Stampin Up "Hooray" designer hardware,crystals,Maya Roads Chipboard blossoms, set of stamps by Inkadinkado called Bird Assortment..lots of funny sayings, and owl stamps from PSX and Wildlife Enterprises Ltd. I forgot to put the ribbon in the picture but there is some ribbon. :0)

I will get it out to you this week. Congrats and thank you again for joining my blog site as a follower.

Just remember, as I said in my last post I will be posting a picture of the next blog candy next week and what you need to do to win. So keep checking back!

I wish you all time to create and most of all time to stamp!

Till my next post...

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for my Blog Candy. It is so exciting. I just love the cards and animal information on your blog.

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for my Blog candy. Love the papers, ribbons and bling and especially the flowers and pearls. I love pearls, they make a card gorgeous, just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete