Sunday, February 27, 2011

It's Blog Candy Time!









Hi Everyone!

It's time for some blog candy. To win just leave a comment on THIS post. Tell me what you like best about rubber stamping, scrapbooking or paper crafts. All comments will be eligible but if you are also a "follower" of my blog and your name is drawn you will receive a few extra surprise gifts. :0)

I wanted to tell you a bit about the Blog candy so here goes...

It is new from "Little Yellow Bicycle" called Twig. The pictures don't do it justice! The little tiny button centers to the lacey details and great verses...I promise you will love it ALL! :0)

You will receive:
3 each of 5 different double sided designer papers(total of 15 pages)
1 cardstock sticker "Fresh Verse" it has68 pieces in pack
1 cardstock stickers "Favorite Pieces" it has 53 pieces in pack
1 "Fabric Favorites" it has 16 pieces in pack
1 crepe paper lace stickers it has 5 pieces in pack
1 layered "Flower Button Dots" it has 8 pieces in pack
1 butterfly "Dimensional Stickers" it has 6 pieces in pack
1 "bag of Feathers" it has 5 pieces in pack
1 "10 Things Pocket" it has 11 pieces

I look forward to your comments not just for the blog candy but hope if you see something you like you will post. I enjoying hearing any ideas or requests to add to my blog that will make it better.

Take care and I wish you time to be creative but most of all time to stamp!

Till my next post...

8 comments:

  1. Wow, Shirley, you have outdone yourself! I like all paper crafts, but what I like best about scrapbooking is that my pictures and stories will live on even if I'm not there to tell the stories. My grandkids will know that they were loved and an important part of my life, even if I'm gone. I wish I had something like that to remember my grandparents! Thanks so much for this opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great collection of blog candy! Not only are you soooo generous, I really like the way you showcase the cards and describe each of them! You brighten the day of all your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shirley, thank you so much for sharing! I love to stamp, make cards, scrapbook... you name it, I love it! I am always happy when I am creating and visiting with my friends!

    I love the blog candy!! I will keep my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this thing about scrapbooking with birds and that collection has a lot of really cute birds! It is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the best thing about card crafting is that when you create a card, then you send that card to someone you have a chance to change someones day.I know that when I recive a card in the mail I feel like a little kid all over again. Shirley I am allways so amazed at the quality and elegance of your cards. The time and love you put into each work of art shines through in every card you make. I hope you know you have inspired me to challenge myself to try new and diffrent techniques.I am better because of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scrapbooking, card making, paper crafts.....all give me a way to chronicle my family's life, bring some beauty & calm to my life and a circle of wonderful ladies to enrich my world! I have met ladies with whom I would never have connected and made sooooooo many friends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love stamping because I can make cards and projects for animal rescue. Shirley makes beautiful cards for our Black and Orange Cat (Dog) rescue. I love animal stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for all the wonderful comments. It's fun to learn a little bit more about the people who are reading my blog. :0)

    I can't wait for my next blog candy drawing!

    Best to all...

    ReplyDelete