Friday, February 11, 2011

Blog Candy




At our last card night I let all the girls know that I would be giving out blog candy. I wanted to give out some blog candy for , the first person to sign up as a "follower" of my blog and the first two comments to help get the prizes rolling! Hope you will like your prize.

Monica was the first to sign up. I will make sure to post a picture of her prize in the morning. (I need more light to get a good picture). And the first comment was made by Jeanne S. and the second by Diane M.

The prize for the first comment: One pack each of Stampin Up cardstock in real red and night of navy, ribbon, page pebbles, gems and Maya Road set of 3 chipboard books in the cutest little pail with handle.

The prize for second comment is one pack each of Stampin Up cardstock in sage shadow and pretty in pink(one of my favorite color combos), Stampin Up's pretties kit, ribbon and some glitter stickers.

Thank you for signing up and for your wonderful comments.

But don't worry there is more blog candy to come! :0) Keep checking in to see the next blog candy.

I wish you time to be creative and most of all time to stamp!

Till my next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment